Hillary Clinton compares US to Taliban and Sudan on abortion

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hillary Clinton compares US to Taliban and Sudan on abortion
Clinton claims US in danger of losing democracy in post-Roe v. Wade era.
Israel National News
Dec 2, 2022

Hillary Clinton in a speech on Friday compared abortion access in the United States to Taliban-ruled Afghanistan and Sudan. Speaking at the Women's Voices Summit at the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton said that after the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, the US was comparable to an “autocracy.”

"It’s so shocking to think that in any way we’re related to poor Afghanistan and Sudan," she said. "But as an advanced economy as we allegedly are, on this measure, we unfortunately are rightly put with them."

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363831

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
People like HELLary are the real problems with this world. They have no fear of God. They murder babies in the womb and don't have a care in the world about it. It doesn't even register in their tiny little consciences the things they are they doing. :tsk

She is the female version of Satan in this world. Just despicable beyond any words. She has always been that way. :puke

Momma D

People like HELLary are the real problems with this world. They have no fear of God. They murder babies in the womb and don't have a care in the world about it. It doesn't even register in their tiny little consciences the things they are they doing. :tsk

She is the female version of Satan in this world. Just despicable beyond any words. She has always been that way. :puke
The day is coming when they will know the truth...:(

Jaybird

There is a Great White Throne judgement for a reason. Not that I wish the old hag goes there, but the reality is if there is no repentance then that is the destination.

Endangered

A baby in the womb is a human. Same as you and me just not born yet.
NO DIFFERENT!
So an abortion is murder. And Hillary condones murder.

SarahRose

It seems like pro-abortionists will do anything to convince themselves that a baby in the womb is not human. But then they can’t define when the “fetus” or “zygote” (as they call them) turns into a human being.

antitox

When ANYONE tries to disparage their own country like this, they are, in reality, wanting to destroy it. This is what the "transforming America " effort actually is. This is the communist goal and we have people here who want just that. Yet they do not really know who they are serving. Communists call them "useful idiots." This is exactly what we are witnessing.

katt

If I remember correctly, her father was a preacher, if he was a true member of The Body Of Christ, he will be heartbroken on judgement day, wondering how in the world he lost his baby girl to hell. I wonder, does she have any siblings? I sure hope the man hasn't lost all his children. Maybe, before it's all said and done Hillary just might turn back to the way in which she was raised.

katt

When ANYONE tries to disparage their own country like this, they are, in reality, wanting to destroy it. This is what the "transforming America " effort actually is. This is the communist goal and we have people here who want just that. Yet they do not really know who they are serving. Communists call them "useful idiots." This is exactly what we are witnessing.
Yes "useful idiots" after it's over, if they win, has anyone ever known communism not to win? Those useful idiots will become "useless eaters" and will be the very first thier bosses will kill. They will be told one thing and asked another just before they kill them.

1. You betrayed your own country.

2. What makes you think we will trust you?

Yes, "useful idiots" is the best way to describe them.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
If I remember correctly, her father was a preacher, if he was a true member of The Body Of Christ, he will be heartbroken on judgement day, wondering how in the world he lost his baby girl to hell. I wonder, does she have any siblings? I sure hope the man hasn't lost all his children. Maybe, before it's all said and done Hillary just might turn back to the way in which she was raised.
Hillary's father was in the textile business.
A committed Republican.
Hillary has a Methodist pastor by the name
Rev. Bill Shillady, who wrote a book riddled with plagiarism. He admitted it.
She also had a "spiritual advisor" , but he has since passed .

katt

Hillary's father was in the textile business.
A committed Republican.
Hillary has a Methodist pastor by the name
Rev. Bill Shillady, who wrote a book riddled with plagiarism. He admitted it.
She also had a "spiritual advisor" , but he has since passed .
Wonder if she was raised Methodist? So, I guess I do not remember correctly, very sorry.:confused::confused:

Back