Highest viewed Covid Video banned by YouTube, Google & FaceBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

Despite being busy at work recently I wear a headphone just to keep up with the latest news. I came across the video of these doctors giving their statements in front of the Supreme Court and I was listening to it for a good two minutes or so when the video suddenly stopped working. When I refreshed the page, it was already removed by YouTube. It's unbelievable that we're seeing this level of censorship being implemented in the freest country in the world. Just unbelievable.

Husserl

From day one the global elites used this to destroy the world economy and drag this well into winter, or possibly next year.
Fully agree. I'm beginning to wonder how the narrative will progress as the late fall and winter months roll in. By that I mean, it seems anything from a passing cough or sneeze, to a serious respiratory infection goes under the banner of Covid-19. What then will they say when the normal cold and flu strains start going around and there's a significant increase of illnesses related to that? I feel they will categorize first, as Covid-19, and maybe test later. But regardless of the results it will still be considered Covid related.

But even worse, I worry, is what they will do. I could go off on a deeper dive here, but I will just say that a month or so ago I read an article on thetimesofisrael that mentioned they were at least talking about potentially removing people from their homes to take them to quarantine centers if they had the coronavirus. Let that sink in. There has been an eerie underlying consistency in how governments across the world are choosing to respond so it wouldn't surprise me to see similar actions taken by other nations.

Sorry for the tangent.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
She talks about casting demons out on her Twitter. I’m really not sure about that, but I still believe HCQ works no matter what else this woman is into.
I hear ya friend and so do I.
However, she is going to lose credibility about what she might be right about because of the outlandish statements that she has made and believes. That is all most people will remember.

And the stuff she says is absolutely bizarre and unfounded.
Not good. Not good at all.

dreamermind

However, she is going to lose credibility about what she might be right about because of the outlandish statements that she has made and believes. That is all most people will remember.

Agreed.

Channah

Fully agree. I'm beginning to wonder how the narrative will progress as the late fall and winter months roll in. By that I mean, it seems anything from a passing cough or sneeze, to a serious respiratory infection goes under the banner of Covid-19. What then will they say when the normal cold and flu strains start going around and there's a significant increase of illnesses related to that? I feel they will categorize first, as Covid-19, and maybe test later. But regardless of the results it will still be considered Covid related.

But even worse, I worry, is what they will do. I could go off on a deeper dive here, but I will just say that a month or so ago I read an article on thetimesofisrael that mentioned they were at least talking about potentially removing people from their homes to take them to quarantine centers if they had the coronavirus. Let that sink in. There has been an eerie underlying consistency in how governments across the world are choosing to respond so it wouldn't surprise me to see similar actions taken by other nations.

Sorry for the tangent.
That is already happening here. They forcibly took a father and son to a state run quarantine and they shut an entire shopping mall with more than about 20 police cars surrounding them and put them in facility that housed the homeless. It's scary.

TrustinHim

Big Pharma is not interested in people getting better for less they want more as in money! I believe part of this Covid-19 is to break our economy. There is a global agenda behind all this madness.
The big pharma and NWO crowd just love the idea of stampeding the masses with scary stories (lies) to fleece them and destroy their economic security thus they will have to come hat in hand for their sustenance. No more of that troublesome liberty and independence.

TrustinHim

Just like the "enemy " to use someone with crazy stuff in their past words to discredit the truth about affordable treatments that could derail the health scare. Now they can lump every pro hydroxy proponent in with crazy Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.