High school asks employees to 'avoid inviting' White peers to event for people of color due to 'mistrust'

GEOINTAnalyst

A California school district hosted an event for employees of color but warned their White peers were not invited to participate

EXCLUSIVE: A California school district held an event for employees of color but warned educators that they should not invite their White peers because of "feelings of uneasiness and mistrust."

The Acalanes Union High School District (AUHSD), in the Bay Area, hosted an event for all employees of color on February 8, but Dr. Lynnā McPhatter-Harris, the director of Student Support Equity & Inclusion for the district reminded employees their non-White peers should not be invited to participate, according to an email shared exclusively by Libs of TikTok with Fox News Digital.

"Hello POCC staff, we are ready for out first coming together in 2023," McPhatter-Harris' email read. "We are looking forward to seeing our people of color in the district. Please invite any employee of color to this event." "Be reminded that we have avoided inviting people that are not of color as there remains feelings of uneasiness and mistrust and we need this to be a safe space for our people of color," the email continued. "Please reach out to me if you have any questions of concerns."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/high-...hite-peers-event-people-of-color-due-mistrust

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
So much for inclusion :rolleyes: , this kind of thinking promotes more distrust and separation.
White people and other people of color helped move and protect black people from slavery , instituting laws of protection/equality. There are as many people of color that are racists as there white people who are haters.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Nothing quite like an exclusive - Inclusive group.

Sounds like the color/tint-challenged individuals better look for new employment elsewhere where racism is not promulgated.

Reminds me of the nautical fiction protagonist in Percival Keene who dyed himself with walnut stain so that the pirate captain would not kill him simply for being white.

satan's divide and conquer plans are in high gear. If its getting this bad, I don't want to imagine what the effects of the Second Seal will be.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
What really slays me about all of this, is that a lot of the 'anti-White' proponents are White themselves! Crazy!

I think that what's in play here, along with other movements in our country, is utilizing what our strengths have been and twistedly turned into weapons against the American people.

Of course most of America doesn't want to be racist.....but, in the name of 'equality' the redefinition of this word and what that is now 'supposed' to look like is promulgated and then America is guilt tripped emotionally to not be 'racist' and playing into fears of being so. That's not to say there still isn't racism that should not be happening (and efforts to quell this in a restorative sense for all is important) but when advocating for 'equality' in various places is looking more like tyranny, I think that a major pause and re-think is in order.

alisani

The spirit: pray for them
My flesh: they can kiss...

Speaking for myself, but such open encouragement of hate and division can be a spiritual challenge and impede my prayer. I get so weary of the assumption that my skin color automatically implies that I carry such evil around in my heart. Just confessing my irritation brothers and sisters.

TimeWarpWife

Looking at me people would make the assumption that I'm an old white woman. However, if they took a look at my dad's side of the family, boy howdy, would they be surprised. :rotfl I've got a lot of Native American-looking relatives with wavy hair, including my dad and his dad when they were alive FYI, Native Americans have straight hair, not wavy. The "waves" came from the other side of my dad's family who are African American and Spanish ~ in addition to French, British, and Irish. I'm "Heinz 57" just like most of us are so how can I be a racist? In fact, according to their own woke rules, they're not supposed to be judging anyone by how they look, but how they identify. Personally, I identify as a 5'10", dark haired, slender super model who drives a brand new Mercedes. In reality, I'm a 5'6", gray haired, obese housewife who drives an 18 year old Elantra. :lol

TimeWarpWife

HUD kept it quiet when its African American employees were flown all over the country to attend
BIG (Blacks in Government). Attendees were warned to hide their training materials from those in their Field Office who were not in their “Protected Class”.
In Woke public schools our kids were encouraged to apologize to African Americans for the disadvantages that people like me had foisted on them.
Time Warp Wife - are you related to Elizabeth Warren? Kidding.
That's an emphatic "no." :lol

alisani

Looking at me people would make the assumption that I'm an old white woman. However, if they took a look at my dad's side of the family, boy howdy, would they be surprised. :rotfl I've got a lot of Native American-looking relatives with wavy hair, including my dad and his dad when they were alive FYI, Native Americans have straight hair, not wavy. The "waves" came from the other side of my dad's family who are African American and Spanish ~ in addition to French, British, and Irish. I'm "Heinz 57" just like most of us are so how can I be a racist? In fact, according to their own woke rules, they're not supposed to be judging anyone by how they look, but how they identify. Personally, I identify as a 5'10", dark haired, slender super model who drives a brand new Mercedes. In reality, I'm a 5'6", gray haired, obese housewife who drives an 18 year old Elantra. :lol
I've tried identifying as a billionaire. Hasn't worked yet.

alisani

On a partially related subject (California - not sure whether it’s part of America), San Francisco wants to make it legal for illegal immigrants to sell fentanyl.
Reason? They need to be allowed to earn money. I guess the buyers are not in a Protected Class. The big money flows to Columbia, where cartel leaders are building mansions.
:furious:groan

Back