High in the Arctic - Eskimo !!

Majik Imaje

Brother, that was my question earlier. If someone from the arctic climate and life comes down some place like Boston in the summer, how do they fare? Not only is the temperature much higher than they're used to, the humidity compounds it. (I'm thinking of when I lived in LA and met someone from Scotland in the summertime. He was very red-faced and sweating profusely, about to have heatstroke.)

Also, their stomachs. No whale blubber, different foods. And their systems are used to overheating.

Just curious. :hat:
Nope.. the heat doesn't bother them as much as I thought.

Military Intelligence proved that decades ago. Draft an Eskimo from the arctic and throw him into the Jungles of VietNam!!

The live and adapt quite well on Pizza; fries & Cheeseburgers.

iSong6:3

Nope.. the heat doesn't bother them as much as I thought.

Military Intelligence proved that decades ago. Draft an Eskimo from the arctic and throw him into the Jungles of VietNam!!
Thanks! They're hardier and more adaptable than I am. :nod

The live and adapt quite well on Pizza; fries & Cheeseburgers.
:lol: Yummy, who wouldn't!

Majik Imaje

Hm, easy adaptation from whale blubber to pizza, fries and cheeseburgers. Wonder what that says about p, f and ch.burgers :)
Phat is phat no matter which way you spell it ! or eat it.

I have actually seen - people take "toast" and put an inch of Lard on top of it (crisco) .. .. and eat it!

Blubber is flammable fat.

Fermented whales tail (blubber) can kill you! If you are going to eat this. SUGAR is forbidden.

No sugar - no pop - no fruit - no candy - Nothing THAT CONTAINS sugar. .. this is what happens. Fermented whales tail is a treasured delicacy. First they have to get it to 'rot" (ferment).

It is only brought out of the underground ice cellar when the village has its first snow in the FALL time that covers the village. Then that tail is brought out and given to anyone and everyone that wants it. It is a major downer - It will put you to sleep... much like a thanksgiving dinner makes people tired later. Only much stronger. This fermented blubber; will "boil" in your stomach - releasing gases. (no problem). BUT IF you have had any type of sugar. The sugar will form a crust and the gases cannot escape and you die form Botulism !

Henry Attanguanna forgot - and he died in 1989! mid 40's!!

So needless to say - when they ask me; I merely pass. NO thank you, I merely wave my bag of m&m's