High in the Arctic - Eskimo !!

Majik Imaje

Hello my precious friends in Christ;

I was invited to join here and I am glad to have made the move.

I hope I can contribute some knowledge and fun to make your days 'brighter".

eyeonthesky

Well, hello Eskimo :p (Had to say that because I like how it rhymes!)

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here! I am writing this from India, from the other temperature extreme....

So tell us, how did you come to know about this board and mostly, how did you come to know Jesus? I'm looking forward to learning more about you, your input, your life as an Eskimo :)

Good to have you here!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Rapture Forums! We're so glad you have joined. Where in the Arctic do you live? What nation? And what Inuit/Aleut language group?

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
I think I know who you are. Your name gives it away!

:whisper: He lives at the North Pole everyone. It's Santa Claus!

:welcome: aboard the Rapture Forums Express, Majic Imaje!

Majik Imaje

Well I have to wait for my posts to be approved; I have made 3 posts so far and none of them have been displayed yet.

I dunno what to say yet until I receive approval.

Cept it is good to find a forum where believers can share; without people bashing them.

ReadyforSupper is the person who invited me to join this forum.

I have some of the most bizarre stories to share of the Lord working in my life. But it is too bizarre & preposterous for anyone to believe. Except I have 7 witness to this true story.

Google: Jesus drove a snowmobile

araj54

Amazing snowmobile story Brother. And praise God for His grace in keeping you through all you've been through. Our circumstances are never an obstacle when we are in God's will. Hallelujah!!

Majik Imaje

Well I must clue you all in on who I am.... I am a walking living miracle in the "mercy" & Love of God.

I have been through more crisis situations than any 20 people you can find. God is always faithful to his word.

He can't possibly lie. Once you realize that and begin to grasp the promises He made - Whoa - hang on for the ride of your life.

I have survived 15...........(heart attacks)! My last one was FOUR years ago and I am finest of phine and greatest of grate.

I have survived 3 strokes - My last stroke was in 2003 and I was blind! They would not send me to the hospital (in a plane 200 miles away). I had to wait 2 months and pay my own fare down to Kotzebue. After two long days of doctors testing my eyes. They made this announcement; Mr. E. You have had a serious stroke. You have lost 95% of the sight in your right eye and 75% in your left eye. "YOU WILL never regain your eyesight. I laughed Loud and hard and turn to them and said; You two "clowns' need to go back to school & LEARN! Of course they were shocked; they were stunned puzzled and looked at each other then said. Do you know something we don't know?? I said YOU BETCHA! My "Creator" can fix anything! As I walked away laughing they just shook their heads in total disbelief. Less than one month later they were shocked to discover I had all sight restored and that was 11 years ago!

Oh... I got stories you will never believe... Lots of em. I am 66 years YOUNG - just a little kid - I took an oath when I was 5. I will never grow up. Its no fun being an Adult!

My life has been the most exciting, adventurous,journey of "trusting" in God's Word Only cause that's ALL I HAD. A single parent that had to raise 4 Inupiaq sons by myself with no help.

No job, no money, homeless 8 times!! And every single time we bounced back so fast it made peoples heads spin. PSALM1 - The most important Psalm in the whole bible. That's why they put it first. And everything he doeth shall prosper!!

And Jesus said: If you abide in Me & My Words Abide in You - You can ask me anything & I will do it. (John 15:7) Are you getting those type results in your life? Why Not.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
I'm so glad to hear of the Lord blessing you through so many struggles. Quite frankly He gets every single one of us through every single day. Some get miracles, and others get strength to bear their troubles.

If you don't mind my making an observation here, it seems you are claiming some bragging rights that I am not so sure you deserve to be claiming. None of us are worthy of the Lord's tender care as we are all sinners in need of redemption; we all sin daily in word, thought, and deed, and that is even the most progressivly sanctified of every one of us.

Are you not a sinner?

Are you a person who has God's respect and special treatment? (His word tells us He is no respecter of persons, but he gives grace to the humble and resists the proud.)

Each of us come to this forum to learn and to share. But on occasion, someone seems to show up to straighten us all out and wants to lead us in the way that is right.

That is the Holy Spirit's job, my friend. We are not to Lord it over one another.

If I am hearing you incorrectly, I humbly apologise.

There are threads here where you can join in discussions and give encouragement to those who are hurting, you can rejoice with those who are rejoicing, and you can pray for prayer requests, and you can mourn with those who are mourning. Many love to study and discuss prophecy. There are bible Q & A for those who have questions and need answers.

Those who show up to boast or teach must finally answer these questions from someone here. Is this all about what you bring to us, or do we have anything at all to offer you?

There is a testimony section for stories such as yours. The other threads are for participation by all members. We have mods for moderating, and we have a very large number of Godly preachers and laypersons we all learn much from, and many of us have compassion and give encouragment to one another during our struggles.

All of us strive to be humble, with rare exception, just like Jesus modeled to us....

Majik Imaje

Is this all about what you bring to us, or do we have anything at all to offer you?
Is this not the welcome area? Tell us who you are ?? Oh my. I stand corrected & apologize to everyone in this forum.

Paul said He was chief sinner; No he wasn't. I am much worse.

When I first read Romans chapter 7 I uttered a great sigh of relief

Then I came to find out - I was much worse and I've ruined many a bible by crying over those pages rivers of tears.

No I am no one - Nothing; but a sinner saved by the same glorious grace we all share in.

I must apologize if I offended you as I did. That is not my purpose.

Jesus said: My people can have anything they ask for; But instead they keep saying what they have.

Something to ponder that is written between the lines.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
And Jesus said: If you abide in Me & My Words Abide in You - You can ask me anything & I will do it. (John 15:7) Are you getting those type results in your life? Why Not.
Sorry Friend, this last statement seemed to me to imply that those of us who wait upon the Lord for a more subtle answer from the Lord than you have had to all of your struggles are somehow maybe not trusting in the Lord enough.

If I am wrong, I have already apologised in my previous post.

You are welcome here. We love our brothers and sisters in the Lord, in whatever state they find themselves.

The Lord teaches us much through our struggles, for one, total dependence upon him no matter what our external circumstances are telling us.

I'm glad you have so many praises. But are we to praise Him only in our triumphs? We must also learn how to be content in our low spots too, would you agree? There are many of His people who are doing just that, praising Him even for their troubles, which are growing them in unshakable faith, which pleases Him much!

Majik Imaje

Sorry Friend, this last statement seemed to me to imply that those of us who wait upon the Lord for a more subtle answer from the Lord than you have had to all of your struggles are somehow maybe not trusting in the Lord enough.

If I am wrong, I have already apologised in my previous post.

You are welcome here. We love our brothers and sisters in the Lord, in whatever state they find themselves.

The Lord teaches us much through our struggles, for one, total dependence upon him no matter what our external circumstances are telling us.

I'm glad you have so many praises. But are we to praise Him only in our triumphs? We must also learn how to be content in our low spots too, would you agree? There are many of His people who are doing just that, praising Him even for their troubles, which are growing them in unshakable faith, which pleases Him much!
When we were homeless and struggling we praised HIM. When any person is UP, There is only one way to go; that is down. When we are down there is only one direction we can go & that is up. Our whole Christian Walk is a roller coaster ride of ups & downs.

IN Psalm 119: 71 King David said: It is good for me to be afflicted.

In all things give thanks. The text doesn't imply or say in just "some things".

When I lost my eye sight - I rejoiced and danced!

I'm sorry to offend you & other brothers n sisters in Christ.

Paul & Silas sang when they were imprisoned eh ?

I'm just not too shure how to share anything now.

Two ways to go through life; scratch & peck the ground like a chicken or Soar through the skies like an Eagle.