Hidden truths of the Newtown Massacre

Jumpmaster

Today, the President said, ""The fact that this problem is complex can no longer be an excuse for doing nothing," Obama said. "The fact that we can't prevent every act of violence doesn't mean we can't steadily reduce the violence."

For all the talk, the only subject that comes up is guns. Is there more to it than guns and what to do with guns?

I've found one article on the drug that Adam Lanza was taking. It's a eye opener! Was it the only drug? The people on these type medications are usually on more than one. That's been my observation over the years. Here's the article:

The Antipsychotic Prescribed To Adam Lanza Has A Troubled History All Its Own

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt

From the article (the drug):
From Drugs.com, side effects of the drug Fanapt:

Psychiatric
Psychiatric side effects including restlessness, aggression, and delusion have been reported frequently. Hostility, decreased libido, paranoia, anorgasmia, confusional state, mania, catatonia, mood swings, panic attack, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, delirium, polydipsia psychogenic, impulse-control disorder, and major depression have been reported infrequently.

Another thing that has not been deemed newsworthy
- What about his being a "goth"? Article here:
Adam Lanza Described As ‘One Of The Goths’ « CBS Connecticut

Researching the term "goth" on Google is not simple. What I have gathered is goths are fixated by death, wear black, are freaky, live on the darkside.

Did you know that the Columbine killers were "goth"? Here's an excerpt from the Washington Post:

"The shooters who turned Columbine High School into an unspeakable landscape of
carnage yesterday were members of a small clique of outcasts who always wore
black trench coats and spent their entire adolescence deep inside the morose
subculture of Gothic fantasy, their fellow students said."
Washingtonpost.com: Gunmen Recalled as Outcasts

I believe these two things are really what we should be talking about. Instead, they're being ignored. satan hides in the darkness. When light is exposed on him, he flees. I pray that the real truth of Newtown will come out and then real discussion can begin.

Jumpmaster

Jumpmaster

UPDATE:
The NY Daily News broke the story that Adam Lanza was taking the psychiatric drug, Fanapt. The story appeared here:
Asperger

That part of the story has since been edited from the article, with no explanation given. Rumors abound as to why but no reason has come from the New York Post.

I came across another news source that has experience with these mind altering drugs. Here's what they say:

(NaturalNews) In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today's tragic event is headed in the same direction.

According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having "mental illness" and a "personality disorder." These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being "treated" with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide.

Learn more: Gun control? We need medication control! Newton elementary school shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having 'personality disorder'

According to one of Lanza's friends, Trevor L. Todd, Adam Lanza was a devil worshiper. He even had a devil worshipping website. Story here:
Adam Lanza's former classmate reveals Sandy Hook gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' | Mail Online

Jumpmaster

JC1949

i smell a smey rat.....conspirators and conspiracy pushing their dark agen:eek:scar:da .....