Hi

Cannonduo

Hi everyone....I've been a lurker for numerous years and just last year I created a username in order to communicate here. This is my first post. :) I live in Louisiana and enjoy crafting, hunting, fishing and just spending time outdoors. I'd like to take a moment and say thank you. Thank you for this website and the various forums. The articles and content are so spot on. Although we currently live in a world where nothing seems right or real, this world is not our home and I am looking forward to the day when our Lord and Savior takes us away from it to live with him in eternity. God bless!

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Hi everyone....I've been a lurker for numerous years and just last year I created a username in order to communicate here. This is my first post. :) I live in Louisiana and enjoy crafting, hunting, fishing and just spending time outdoors. I'd like to take a moment and say thank you. Thank you for this website and the various forums. The articles and content are so spot on. Although we currently live in a world where nothing seems right or real, this world is not our home and I am looking forward to the day when our Lord and Savior takes us away from it to live with him in eternity. God bless!
Welcome and a big AMEN to what you wrote brother.
God bless you Cannonduo
Brother ALbert

mattfivefour

Well, sister, welcome to Rapture Forums. :wave. We're so glad you are here. Thank you so much for your compliments about our site. Chris works very hard to develop solid biblical writing sources and find good articles to post each day.

I am guessing from his appearance in your avatar that your husband is also a Christian. If so, I hope we'll hear from him, too.