Hi

woodlands

My name is Debra. I hesitate to use the words, I'm a Christian, because the word Christian is used so very loosely these days. I am a bible believing follower of Jesus Christ. I'm far from a perfect one. There are many questions, many struggles, and I look forward to getting help from you, and maybe along the way helping someone else. :)

JamesSuth

My name is Debra. I hesitate to use the words, I'm a Christian, because the word Christian is used so very loosely these days. I am a bible believing follower of Jesus Christ. I'm far from a perfect one. There are many questions, many struggles, and I look forward to getting help from you, and maybe along the way helping someone else. :)
Welcome, we are really glad to have you here. Feel free to post, everyone is really friendly! :thumbup

Cindy S.

Welcome, you're in good company.

Dave_97

Welcome to Rapture Forums!!