Hi, so happy I found you!

Watching

I'm a retired Granny: no car, buses here don't run on Sunday, & even if I did have transportation, finding a good, blessed, whole Bible-teaching church is getting harder every day. (Went with my neighbor to her church, only to find out it teaches dominionism...her preacher even yelled at her for bringing up something in the book of Revelation!) So many are teaching apostacy and heresy that the true Church is getting more and more isolated all the time. Now that I've found Rapture Forum I can attend Church anytime I want to!

I'm so very glad God led me here, and a big thank you to whoever started and runs this site. God bless you and keep you.

And a big hello to everyone, I'll be looking up with you!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Chris Schang is our founder and head administrator. And we thank God for that He led him to start RF! We are glad you found your way here on the web. If you have any questions or problems, please be sure to contact either Chris or myself via private message.

Longing2cJesus

Hi Watching :wave

Welcome to RF.

I too am a retired Granny :nod and so happy to have you join us. I know what you mean about trying to find a Bible based church to attend :doh:

I have found some sound Bible teachers/pastors online if you care to check them out. You might even know of them already.

This one is Calvary Chapel Cypress in California. The pastor there is Chris Quintana. They also have live streaming of their services. Just peruse the sight and look at what they offer.

Calvary Cypress

This one is Calvary Chapel Kaneohe in Hawaii. I listen to Pastor JD every week. He has some of the best teachings on end times prophecy. I have been following his teaching on the Book of Romans and I love what God is teaching me through him.

This is the regular sermons:
Messages: 45 Romans | Recent Sunday Teachings | Calvary Kaneohe

This is his end times prophecy teaching:
All Messages | Middle East Bible Prophecy Update | Calvary Kaneohe

This is where you can view him on YouTube:
Mid-East Prophecy Update September 25th 2011 - YouTube

This is for Pastor Alistair Begg, pastor of Parkside Church in or near Cleveland, OH.

Home - Truth For Life

What I like about these three men is that they are always telling people to not take them at their word but to be Berean and search the Scriptures to make sure that what they are preaching and teaching lines up with the Word of God.

Again, Welcome to RF.

God Bless you,

Ann

IamPJ

Hello watching. Glad you found this site. Some great people on here. I've learned alot about the end times on here. Anyway, nice to have you here with us.

livin_in_the_Son

Welcome Watching! I love love love this forum. Not only do I get church, but I learn, laugh, and even get a gentle shove back towards the Lord when I need it. I'm more than thankful for this forum, but now I'm realizing just how grateful I am for Father God bringing you here too! I hope and pray this is as much of a blessing for you as it's been for me as well!