Hi I am a dreamer...

dreamermind

Not the only one though :). I’ve been reading for awhile here and am enjoying it. I am a Messianic Jew, brought to Jesus when I was in my early twenties. My life has been rough, experienced many hard times and great loss. Hills and Valleys always. God has never let me go, even when I’ve begged Him too. In those times I’ve come to realize I must be quite dedicated to Him because I’m still here, still seeking, still hoping for the dream to serve in His Kingdom. Nice to meet you all and look forward to knowing this forum and everyone here better.

Anewcreationinjesus

:tea welcome dreamermind, so wonderful to hear your testimony - would love to hear more detail, have heard lots of Jews come to believe in Jesus as Messiah through isaiah 53 .... Have been on here only a few months myself and the fellowship on here is wonderful, emphasis on sound doctrine, we can truly exhort one another. The emojis are great too . .

:taz :trampoline. :hyper. :knock

HeIsRisen

Hi dreamermind. I don't often respond to new member meet and greets....I never introduced myself here, either.....sorry to all....I just jumped into the group and became a part of.....
Dreamermind, I read your OP, again, I really never do this....
and I thought of scripture.....the Lord completes a good work.
It's no coincidence, as you said......it's not about us, it's about Him.
Thanks be to the Lord that He holds on to us as we flap around like a ship in a storm.

dreamermind

Hi dreamermind. I don't often respond to new member meet and greets....I never introduced myself here, either.....sorry to all....I just jumped into the group and became a part of.....
Dreamermind, I read your OP, again, I really never do this....
and I thought of scripture.....the Lord completes a good work.
It's no coincidence, as you said......it's not about us, it's about Him.
Thanks be to the Lord that He holds on to us as we flap around like a ship in a storm.
Thank you for responding and for reading. I’m glad you did and I hope to have more conversations with you :) God Bless

madcat

Welcome to RF and just FYI, there is a lady who writes articles on the home page of RR, Geri Ungurean.
She has an atheist son/DIL, and has written her salvation story several years ago of being Jewish and then turning to Jesus. Not sure if you can archive her articles specifically, but you might like to read her story of saved.
:welcome