Hi from a long-time reader

Grace-saved

Hello, :wave I have been reading posts here since I was linked by an article from a mod on the Rapture Ready site. I have been posting there for a few months.. I see a few familiar names here :nod and likewise kept my name the same on both boards. I love how you have different topics than the other board. I feel blessed to be able to "watch" with all of you and read your interpretations and insights! Maranatha and Blessings to you all.:hug:

SteveJM

Welcome to Rapture Forums. It's a good step to take, from reading to being a participant. :hat:

Grace-saved

Thanks! Micah719, beards? Not sure why you are asking... does it look like a beard in my picture? LOL it's a scarf... :lol:

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to RF, Grace-saved. Glad you have decided to come into the light and fellowship with us openly. :lol: Seriously, we are pleased to have you here. I am looking forward to your posts.

SonSeeker

:welcome: Grace-saved!

We do have fun around here, too.

Micah asked if you liked beards because he has one. It's for sale, but so far, no one has offered him more than 2 cents for it. He'd have to pay me to to take it off his hands,........ or his face..........:pound:

Grace-saved

:welcome: Grace-saved!

We do have fun around here, too.

Micah asked if you liked beards because he has one. It's for sale, but so far, no one has offered him more than 2 cents for it. He'd have to pay me to to take it off his hands,........ or his face..........:pound:
I tried to post a picture of a small, furry chipmunk to nest in Micah's beard but it didn't post... Soooo I will say that I have a used razor (Husband and son both sport winter growth and shave it off come spring) and one cent I will offer for the chipmunk nest....:hehheh