Hi...First time here.

sweetthang

Hi, My husband introduced me to this site and it has very good information. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and remained one for 53 years of my life. I began questioning things about 15 years ago and began my journey to being a Christian. What started it was the scripture John 3:16, every one knows what it says :) well,
the bible says that those who believe in His Son Jesus Christ would be saved.That's not what JW's teach, You have to be obedient to the Governing Body of JW's and you must be a JW to be saved. Of course after reading up on this, I began more and more study into things and well, Jesus saved me! He touched my heart and pulled me right to him. Of course I am now shunned by JW's but I wear it as a badge of honor for the Lord.

SonSeeker

Welcome to Rapture Forums, sweetthang, and congratulations on making the decision to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. You have not only changed the course of your life on earth, but much more importantly, you have changed your eternal destination!

Rapture Forums has tons of information on various Christian topics, as well as all the topics you'll find in the sub-forums. Feel free to jump in anywhere you like, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Praise God, for leading you to RF!

kathymendel

I love your name, sweetthang!!!! And, I'm so happy you are here with us!!!

Jesus is so faithful to show us His goodness................ all we have to do is be willing to seek the truth! One little question on our part opens the door widely to His love, salvation, and teaching. Good for you, girl!!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know you as we await our Lord's return for us.
And, then...........eternity!

billy swinea

WELCOME SWEETTHING I AM GLAD YOU GOT AWAY THE JW PEOPLE! JESUS GIVES ETERNAL LIFE AND NO OTHER DOES! I TOLD MY WIFE NANCY THAT I HAD A NEW FRIEND! WHAT'S HER NAME? I SAID SWEETTHANG! SHE SAID OK! SHE AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT ME! MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY! I LOVE YOU IN CHRISTIAN LOVE! BILLY

Jonathan

Hi, My husband introduced me to this site and it has very good information. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and remained one for 53 years of my life. I began questioning things about 15 years ago and began my journey to being a Christian. What started it was the scripture John 3:16, every one knows what it says well,
the bible says that those who believe in His Son Jesus Christ would be saved.That's not what JW's teach, You have to be obedient to the Governing Body of JW's and you must be a JW to be saved. Of course after reading up on this, I began more and more study into things and well, Jesus saved me! He touched my heart and pulled me right to him. Of course I am now shunned by JW's but I wear it as a badge of honor for the Lord.
Welcome!!! There are a lot of great people on this site, with a very good understanding of God's Word. Enjoy your time here and God Bless!!!