Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Mindy, and I wanted to start off by saying how thankful I am for this site. I have been stopping by daily to read the articles since February of this year, but just now registered as a new member of the forums.

The start of the Russia/Ukraine conflict was how I found this site. I had been following the Lord most of my life (experiencing a few detours along the way), but I never really dove head-first into Bible Prophecy until earlier this year. After seeing news reports of the devastation in Ukraine, and the rapid increase of worldwide chaos since the start of 2020, I felt an intense sense of urgency to study prophecy. My search for online resources about the Rapture and the End Times led me here.

I look forward to this time of fellowship with you all going forward...as each day brings us closer to meeting with our Lord in the clouds!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hi everyone! My name is Mindy, and I wanted to start off by saying how thankful I am for this site. I have been stopping by daily to read the articles since February of this year, but just now registered as a new member of the forums.

The start of the Russia/Ukraine conflict was how I found this site. I had been following the Lord most of my life (experiencing a few detours along the way), but I never really dove head-first into Bible Prophecy until earlier this year. After seeing news reports of the devastation in Ukraine, and the rapid increase of worldwide chaos since the start of 2020, I felt an intense sense of urgency to study prophecy. My search for online resources about the Rapture and the End Times led me here.

I look forward to this time of fellowship with you all going forward...as each day brings us closer to meeting with our Lord in the clouds!
Glad :D you joined RF for fellowship. :ring