Hi everyone!

InsuranceGuy

I have pondered whether or not I would ever actually join a Christian Forum, but I opted to take the plunge and join today. Reading the site over the years has left me knowing quite a few of your names, so I'll introduce myself. I am Dan. Nobody special, just an insurance guy who has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge here from reading the various articles and all of your replies. I likely have little to offer other than the occasional sarcastic comment (humorously though!). I am 45, a born again believer since I was a child and a lover of Christ, but a sinner.

No "knowing" anyone here, it sure seems like the lines are being drawn right now. People I know that were on fire for the Lord years ago, but have since strayed, are returning to the flock. Folks I know that never liked Christians seem to hate us even more now. I know the Lord will separate us at the Rapture, but it seems like much of the separating is being done ahead of time. Us hated "weirdos" will just be gone. I can't wait! lol

Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I needed to make some new friends so I didn't have to eat alone in New Jerusalem. :)

kathymendel

Hi Dan! Great to have you with us!!! This is a great and safe place for we believers who are looking for a soon rapture to meet up and share our thoughts......... it's really nice to not be considered a conspiracy nut or weirdo when I come here to fellowship with brothers and sisters. Can't even do that at my church!!! A lot of people are really gonna be surprised when that trump blows and the Lord calls us up!! They are not watching and waiting like we are........... I like your take on the getting to know people so you have someone to sit with at the feast LOL. It's going to be awesome to recognize each other when we get there. Very soon, I hope.

bap

I have pondered whether or not I would ever actually join a Christian Forum, but I opted to take the plunge and join today. Reading the site over the years has left me knowing quite a few of your names, so I'll introduce myself. I am Dan. Nobody special, just an insurance guy who has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge here from reading the various articles and all of your replies. I likely have little to offer other than the occasional sarcastic comment (humorously though!). I am 45, a born again believer since I was a child and a lover of Christ, but a sinner.

No "knowing" anyone here, it sure seems like the lines are being drawn right now. People I know that were on fire for the Lord years ago, but have since strayed, are returning to the flock. Folks I know that never liked Christians seem to hate us even more now. I know the Lord will separate us at the Rapture, but it seems like much of the separating is being done ahead of time. Us hated "weirdos" will just be gone. I can't wait! lol

Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I needed to make some new friends so I didn't have to eat alone in New Jerusalem. :)
Welcome, Dan. I am so glad U decided 2 join us here at our RF Family.

Honey, U will NOT be alone in New Jerusalem...nor here. We pray & Love One Another so this is just a head start 4 Eternity along with other brothers & sisters in the LORD U already know. We have many prayer warriors here who consistently lift up needs and show care & compassion. I quickly read Ur other thread regarding cancer and am in prayer 4 U.