Hi everyone! My personal testimony

KrystalForChrist

Hi everyone. I have a rather long testimony to share. I used to be agnostic until I had an encounter with Jesus over 5 years ago. It happened when I forgave my mom for some personal stuff. I heard a masculine voice say "Now you understand my daughter." My bedroom filled with light and this intense love came over me. I fell to my knees so hard that I bruised them. It was so intense that I asked this force to please back off and it did.
I had to tell someone so I drove to my boyfriend's apartment. I told him what happened and he seemed to believe me. That night as my boyfriend slept the voice returned. The voice called me out to the living room and I obeyed. That night I had an entire conversation with God. I asked if he was God? He said yes. I asked about Jesus. The response I got was "Jesus IS God."

"Jesus is God?!" I asked again.

"Yes" was his response.

I asked why I was so depressed all the time. He said "you forgot that I love you."

this conversation went on for a while so I won't mention everything we talked about as it was mostly personal. But one thing that this wonderful voice told me was that he was coming back soon for the whole world. This voice sounded as if a waterfall or mountain could speak if that makes sense.

Since this experience I have learned things through God that have blown my mind. I feel I have a special relationship with Jesus now. He speaks directly to my heart. Sorry for the long post. I look forward to reading posts here and having discussions :).

-Krystal

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Welcome Krystal, glad you are here! It sounds like you had quite the experience.

May I suggest being sure to start to read the bible as God continues his conversations with us through this supernatural book? You may already be doing this, but thought I'd mention this. John is a great book to start in and God's Spirit can help you understand as you pray for His help. :)

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Krystal, glad you are here! It sounds like you had quite the experience.

May I suggest being sure to start to read the bible as God continues his conversations with us through this supernatural book? You may already be doing this, but thought I'd mention this. John is a great book to start in and God's Spirit can help you understand as you pray for His help. :)
Great advice! Christ IS the Word and always communicates in harmony with Himself. The Bible is our one sure means of ensuring that everything we experience as having come from God indeed comes from Him.

Krystal, welcome to Rapture Forums. I think you will find great support here. All of us are here because God lifted us out of darkness into His marvelous light. And there are easily hundreds of years of Christian experience here among the thousands of members. The people who post here most frequently are worth listening to, because their knowledge has been forged in the fires of trial and a deep dependence upon God's Word.

Brother Albert R.

Hi everyone. I have a rather long testimony to share. I used to be agnostic until I had an encounter with Jesus over 5 years ago. It happened when I forgave my mom for some personal stuff. I heard a masculine voice say "Now you understand my daughter." My bedroom filled with light and this intense love came over me. I fell to my knees so hard that I bruised them. It was so intense that I asked this force to please back off and it did.
I had to tell someone so I drove to my boyfriend's apartment. I told him what happened and he seemed to believe me. That night as my boyfriend slept the voice returned. The voice called me out to the living room and I obeyed. That night I had an entire conversation with God. I asked if he was God? He said yes. I asked about Jesus. The response I got was "Jesus IS God."

"Jesus is God?!" I asked again.

"Yes" was his response.

I asked why I was so depressed all the time. He said "you forgot that I love you."

this conversation went on for a while so I won't mention everything we talked about as it was mostly personal. But one thing that this wonderful voice told me was that he was coming back soon for the whole world. This voice sounded as if a waterfall or mountain could speak if that makes sense.

Since this experience I have learned things through God that have blown my mind. I feel I have a special relationship with Jesus now. He speaks directly to my heart. Sorry for the long post. I look forward to reading posts here and having discussions :).

-Krystal
Welcome, and what a great testimony. Jesus is coming soon and He truly loves us more than anyone else. When I first became a Christian, almost 40 yrs. ago, I was told to get into the word so that the word will get into me, but I did not understand what I was reading until a brother gave me the best advice I ever received. He asked me to pray to God for His understanding before I start reading the bible. And I have learned so much more by doing this, because prayer helps us to get our minds focused on God so that when we start to read, our minds are ready to receive from Him what He desires to show us.
God bless and don't ever look back,
Maranatha,
In Christ,
Brother Albert

KrystalForChrist

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Before I really came to know Christ, I had trouble understanding the bible. But now I read verses everyday and they really speak to me. You can feel God himself speaking to you through the bible and it is incredible. I had no idea what I was missing until God opened my eyes. Unfortunately to the unbeliever, the bible looks like gibberish. I agree that one should pray to God so that they can understand the bible better. When I read the bible now, I feel the Lord himself is teaching it to me and he directs me to the verses I should read. I now know what people mean when they say God speaks to them. I was lucky enough to hear a big audible voice. But now I feel him speaking to me without having to say a word. It's amazing and I wish this for everyone. Thank you again for the welcome! I look forward to having discussions here :).

Brother Albert R.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Before I really came to know Christ, I had trouble understanding the bible. But now I read verses everyday and they really speak to me. You can feel God himself speaking to you through the bible and it is incredible. I had no idea what I was missing until God opened my eyes. Unfortunately to the unbeliever, the bible looks like gibberish. I agree that one should pray to God so that they can understand the bible better. When I read the bible now, I feel the Lord himself is teaching it to me and he directs me to the verses I should read. I now know what people mean when they say God speaks to them. I was lucky enough to hear a big audible voice. But now I feel him speaking to me without having to say a word. It's amazing and I wish this for everyone. Thank you again for the welcome! I look forward to having discussions here :).
What you are describing is "being led by the Holy Spirit into all truth"(John 16:13). I hope you find a bible believing church to attend in your area, because next to prayer and reading Gods word is fellowshipping with like minded believers. God bless you as you continue to grow in Him.
Maranatha,
Brother Albert