Hey y'all about burger joints.....Is Cook Out Burgers any good?

caligal

DD is going to a girls night at one of her friends house and we were thinking we would try Cookout Burgers since we are on our own. Do yall know anything about them? They always seem busy here.:scratch:

caligal

We went last night, and the food was good. The meat was hot and tender and thicker than most fast food burgers, and the fries were good and hot. My banana shake was very tasty with little chunks of naner in it.

Barbasol

In&Out. I sure do miss them. Used to order a 3x3 cheese burger with grilled onions and an order of fries once a week for a couple of years. Sooo good. Yep, sure do miss them.:((

caligal

They were better than Whataburger has been lately, especially around where I live. I haven't been to those other places. Used to love Backyard Burgers, but I haven't had one in ages. :elmogrin

Dave

The only burger place I care to eat at anymore is Five Guys' Burgers, they are really good. The others seem to taste stale and cold to me.

Barbasol

Ohhh, they're just the best! And so cheap! I miss them too. The Official Fast Food of Heaven™ for sure. They made us what we are today, eh bro? :hehheh

Check this pic out - Austin Local News - In and Out Burger comes to Central Texas :wow:
Did you really have to add that link? That was really,really cruel of you...That thing must be a 20x20 cheeseburger!

Why oh why did you have to add that link? My wife just shook me and told me to snap out of it. Asked me why I was talking to myself.:pin

iSong6:3

Did you really have to add that link? That was really,really cruel of you...That thing must be a 20x20 cheeseburger!

Why oh why did you have to add that link? My wife just shook me and told me to snap out of it. Asked me why I was talking to myself.:pin
:lol: I didn't want to suffer alone but now I see how selfish and cruel that was! Please forgive me!

And don't ever again think of that deliciousness, made so very fresh to order whatever way you want, the perfect blend of tastes...and those wondrous potato-y fries!...

oops :hug

bblnizflln

Revelation 18:2
Never heard of Cook Out burgers and we don't have In N Out here either. However a man from California opened his own local outfit modeled after In N Out and uses locally raised, grassfed and hormone and antibiotic free meat. They are delicious.

Jonathan

In&Out. I sure do miss them. Used to order a 3x3 cheese burger with grilled onions and an order of fries once a week for a couple of years. Sooo good. Yep, sure do miss them.:((

I spent four years out in southern California and I owe my survival largely to In&Out. Lol. Best fast food I've ever had and probably will, at least for awhile - I live on the East Coast now.

My understanding is that it is also owned by a believing Christian family, which is great.

Man... now I'm going to bed hungry just thinking about it. :crying

ETA - And no Isong, that link didn't help. Not one bit. :hehheh