Hey there!

Scilent

Actually.... I'm not new. I mean, I'm new to this forum.... but when the old forums were up I posted there from time to time. I'm often under time constraints because I have a very busy time, so I lurked and read posts more than bringing up subjects. By the time I left that Rapture Ready forums, since 2008 or so to present I only had between 120-140 posts.

Kaatje

Actually.... I'm not new. I mean, I'm new to this forum.... but when the old forums were up I posted there from time to time. I'm often under time constraints because I have a very busy time, so I lurked and read posts more than bringing up subjects. By the time I left that Rapture Ready forums, since 2008 or so to present I only had between 120-140 posts.
Well, no matter if you’re old or new, be very welcome, either way.

Scilent

Ok... well, really quick.

I'm a 50 year old dad of two kids. Alex who is 9 years old, and Mary Ellen who has just turned 8.

My wife is a teacher at one of our local high schools and I'm an RN that use to work in surgery for almost 10 years but for about the last five, I've switched over to Infection Prevention.

We live in Springfield, Missouri.

The avatar is of our old dog that passed away last October named Wixie. My old avatar from the old forum, that some of you might remember, was of my son when he was a baby, looking straight into the camera, bald head and all, and stuck his tongue straight out. For the life of me I can't find it to upload to this sight or it'd be my avatar again... as it's my all time favorite photo in the world.