Hey I believe in equality peace , love and Harmony

Anewcreationinjesus

Do you believe the only real love - for God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have Everlasting life? The love that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us? That is the only real love...that we are all equally sinners and have need of a Saviour, who took our place at the Cross, bore our sin penalty and has rescued us from eternity in hell...

Last edited:
well Jesus spoke to me in Sanskrit and I asked him to translate the language into English . He said your either in the shoes or out of the shoes he meant that I have a choice to leave a abusive relationship from my first ex-husband .

Guardian Angels speak several languages their Wings gives them abilities to communicate telepathically to other Angels and humans their weeping is like a wailing cry or a loud mournful cry similar to a scream of mortified sounds they will also sing a sad lullaby symphony song .

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Guardian Angels speak several languages their Wings gives them abilities to communicate telepathically to other Angels and humans their weeping is like a wailing cry or a loud mournful cry similar to a scream of mortified sounds they will also sing a sad lullaby symphony song .
What scripture verse is that?

Anewcreationinjesus

Have you heard of Doreen Virtue? She has an amazing testimony, having been involved with "angel cards" and "Jesus cards", then she read the Bible and realised the true Jesus is revealed in the pages of the Bible....she now simply advises people to read the Bible to discover the true Jesus for themselves...