Hey guys!

JustLikeHeaven

Sadly, I never learned to play an instrument, but in my younger days I loved to sing, and I sounded pretty good.
Now that I'm older, I can't reach some of the notes and my voice nsqueaks and cracks at times.....it's kinda sad.

But, I can't wait to get to heaven and sing gloriously to my Lord once again.......... man, am I looking forward to that day!!!
And, to know that I will sing beautifully for eternity????? Awesome. May that day come very soon!!!!! Please, Lord?
Ugghhh, that stinks. Getting older stinks too. I’ve experienced it myself the older I get, but I’m soooo out of practice.

YESSSS!! Maybe we can sing together..LOL! It’s gonna be really, really soon I believe. At least, I hope it is.. :woohoo

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Keep honing your craft! God will definitely bless it!

Wouldn’t it be so cool to meet David?! Can’t wait! I want to meet Peter too, because I think I’m most like him.. lovin’ the Lord, with a little sass lol
Yes AMEN!
she has blessed me beyond imaginable already and I know there's still more to come☺️
What are your favorite Bands? Or artists.

That would be so cool to meet them! I want to meet eve as as well as David.

JustLikeHeaven

Yes AMEN!
she has blessed me beyond imaginable already and I know there's still more to come☺️
What are your favorite Bands? Or artists.

That would be so cool to meet them! I want to meet eve as as well as David.
Sorry, I missed this comment. Wow, there’s just too many to name all:

Christian - Harvest, Kari Jobe, Jesus Culture, Smokie Norful, Amanda Cook, Bethel music, Marvin Sapp, Israel Houghton, William McDowell, Elevation Worship, For King and Country, Hillsong..

Secular - Coldplay (my #1), U2, Babyface, Rn’B, Sting, Sade, Harry Connick Jr, Michael Buble, Christmas!, Christmas jazz, (any jazz really), Lots of various Indie artists, Bruno Mars, One Republic, 80’s, 90’s, Kem, Daley.. there’s too many to list tbh lol

Last edited:

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Sorry, I missed this comment. Wow, there’s just too many to name all:

Christian - Harvest, Kari Jobe, Jesus Culture, Smokie Norful, Amanda Cook, Bethel music, Marvin Sapp, Israel Houghton, William McDowell, Elevation Worship, For King and Country, Hillsong..

Secular - Coldplay (my #1), U2, Babyface, Rn’B, Sting, Sade, Harry Connick Jr, Michael Buble, Christmas!, Christmas jazz, (any jazz really), Lots of various Indie artists, Bruno Mars, One Republic, 80’s, 90’s, Kem, Daley.. there’s too many to list tbh lol
Mine would be

Christian: Petra and Whitecross is my #1 crowder. For king&country. We the kingdom. Mercyme. Colton Dixon. And Alan Jackson's gospel albums. And some of Jeremy camp. Third day

For secular: journey is my #1,. Boston. Kansas. Creedence Clearwater revival. Bob Seger. Bon Jovi. and some Foreigner. Really to Many I love to put down haha I would take up the whole thread with them all so this is my top faves

JustLikeHeaven

Mine would be

Christian: Petra and Whitecross is my #1 crowder. For king&country. We the kingdom. Mercyme. Colton Dixon. And Alan Jackson's gospel albums. And some of Jeremy camp. Third day

For secular: journey is my #1,. Boston. Kansas. Creedence Clearwater revival. Bob Seger. Bon Jovi. and some Foreigner. Really to Many I love to put down haha I would take up the whole thread with them all so this is my top faves
AWESOME! I like Journey and Foreigner too! It really is hard to list it al!

SonSeeker

:welcome2to RF, JustLikeHeaven! You're going to fit right in around here. :thumbup
It won't be long for folks to just call you JLH.
My avatar is my son and grandson, although, they are about a decade older now.
I am not a musician, but would like to play the organ when we get to heaven. I'm also a child of the sixties, and enjoy classic rock, and good Christian music.

JustLikeHeaven

:welcome2to RF, JustLikeHeaven! You're going to fit right in around here. :thumbup
It won't be long for folks to just call you JLH.
My avatar is my son and grandson, although, they are about a decade older now.
I am not a musician, but would like to play the organ when we get to heaven. I'm also a child of the sixties, and enjoy classic rock, and good Christian music.
Thank you so much! You can call me Nicole, or whatever you like..I’m partial to nicknames. :)

Awesome!! Aww…they’ll always be your boys!! So sweet!

I’m sure we’ll ALL be doing stuff in Heaven we wished we could do here but don’t.. :D