Hershey warns of looming Halloween candy shortage

pixelpusher

Peppermint Pattie ... Get the Sensation!

Almond Joy's Got Nuts! Mounds Don't!

Better Not Lay A Finger On My Butterfinger!

<crash, bump> Hey! You Got Chocolate In My Peanut Butter!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?!

I wonder, wonder, wonder what's in a Wonderball?

Ricooooolaaaaaa!

ETA: Everything I think I see, looks like a Tootsie Roll to me!

OK, I'm done.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I also like the chocolate oranges at Christmas.

Hopefully that statement does not send the fur flying into a second round of CheesecakeGate. :hide

I don't eat sweets anymore but in our house a lot of Cadbury eggs, the little ones with milk chocolate inside and a crisp outer shell get eaten... or at least used to until candy became as expensive as a good steak.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Or Jolly Rancher Green Apple and Watermelon. I'm convinced those were invented by dentists to drum up business.

Milk duds... Dentists invented milk duds. The first time I went to the dentist for an emergency visit after all my caps and bridge came out while eating milkduds they had a good laugh. The second time they were in an uproar... stupid me. I liked milk duds too much to learn from my previous very expensive mistake...

SkyRider

Milk duds... Dentists invented milk duds. The first time I went to the dentist for an emergency visit after all my caps and bridge came out while eating milkduds they had a good laugh. The second time they were in an uproar... stupid me. I liked milk duds too much to learn from my previous very expensive mistake...
Me too. But I can't stop eating them until the box is empty, even after putting them away half way thru the box; I end up craving them too much then finish them off.

Bedra1958

OK, I protest. This beautiful chocolate thread has been completely usurped by liver and vegemite. The horrible inhumanity of running out of chocolate is about to befall us and we're talking about these abominations! Chocolate-covered raisins make the world go round. We only invented raisins to dip them into chocolate so now what are the raisin people are going to do?? We might as well tear down all the vineyards too. Grapes are just future chocolate-covered raisins. Don't need any of 'em now. And we'll have to cancel Christmas because chocolate Turtles are necessary to celebrate the holidays.

But no. Go on. Keep talking about yeasty organs and vegetables.
Noooooooooooooo!!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck, liver and onions, NOT!!!! After reading about Vegemite, won't try it, nope, not ever. Abominations is CORRECT!

Back