Here's my testimony

Drew2197

I had a very normal childhood until age eleven when I was violently raped by a man that I absolutely believe was demon posessed, I was around eleven , then I started thinking I was transgender struggling with feeling I wasnt in the right body, I then got on atleast 10 different perscription meds that limited my thinking that in the long run prevented me to cope, and then things got worse as later in life around 16 I went to a fake Christian councilor that indoctrinated me and convinced me I was born in the wrong body, and I continued to struggle until about 2 months ago, I went full cold turkey on medicine that I found out my doctor that gave me the medicine said I would be hospitalized, a few years before this cold turkey only getting off 1 medicine was so unbearable I would have sadly ended my life, before I went cold turkey I was watching videos of deliverence pastors , through the.videos they'd do deliverence for specific subjects in the name of Jesus and things got better , right before I decided to go cold turkey god told me I could do it , so I decided to try it, I woke up everyy morning feeling horrible, I just prayed to God every day asking for help, and every time within seconds the pain would go. Away , it went on for a week, I struggled with me being transgender until about a month of cold turkey, after that every day I was figuring out things and coping that never happened in all those years, and now I am completely off the medicine, and I feel better than when I was off it, I know who I am now , I am born in a biologically male body, and god intended me to be this way , it just took 11 years of struggle and then he lead me to the cure , it was Jesus . I am 22 now and am being used as a witness to people in the LGBT community, I brought one of my friends that was an athiest to Christ ,and I have witnessed to another, I am here to say the power of Christ is real, it would have been impossible to be clean off these meds if god didn't intervean.

Andy C

Sorry for your long time struggles, but so happy you knew Who to turn to for help needed.

Praying you will be given many opportunities to plant the seeds to those who are not saved, and that they will come to confess Jesus as their Savior.

Thanks for sharing your testimony. How great is it now knowing all your past struggles have been forgiven, as you are now a new man in Jesus.

Lynn

Thanks for sharing your testimony. How great is it now knowing all your past struggles have been forgiven, as you are now a new man in Jesus.
:thumbup Glad to have you here, Drew. Our Rapture Forums family is very loving, :meet
and we hope that you'll enjoy the fellowship here. If you have any prayer requests, feel free to post them in the Prayer & Praise forum. God bless you for your faithfulness to share your story of God's transforming power in your life.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
:thumbup Glad to have you here, Drew. Our Rapture Forums family is very loving, :meet
and we hope that you'll enjoy the fellowship here. If you have any prayer requests, feel free to post them in the Prayer & Praise forum. God bless you for your faithfulness to share your story of God's transforming power in your life.
What Lynn said! And I add my own welcome and thanks for your testimony and prayers for your witness to others. :nod

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Praise God for His loving kindness in your life!!

Drew, your testimony is an answer to prayer. Those who've been treated with such vileness have been in my prayers for God's tender mercy and healing in their lives. :hug

May the Lord work wonderfully and powerfully through you to bring salvation and healing to so many others.

:pray

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Welcome Drew my brother in Christ.
What an absolutely POWERFUL testimony!
My brother you are amongst many loving brothers and sisters in Christ.
As you said my friend the power of Jesus Christ is real!
The One who defeated death and gave no victory to the grave.
The One (as you noted) INTERVENES!
Keep your eyes upon Jesus young friend and give no place to the devil.
Surrender your will to the Lord and let Him use you in a mighty way.
In all that you do may the Lord be glorified.
Much love in Christ.

dreamermind

I had a very normal childhood until age eleven when I was violently raped by a man that I absolutely believe was demon posessed, I was around eleven , then I started thinking I was transgender struggling with feeling I wasnt in the right body, I then got on atleast 10 different perscription meds that limited my thinking that in the long run prevented me to cope, and then things got worse as later in life around 16 I went to a fake Christian councilor that indoctrinated me and convinced me I was born in the wrong body, and I continued to struggle until about 2 months ago, I went full cold turkey on medicine that I found out my doctor that gave me the medicine said I would be hospitalized, a few years before this cold turkey only getting off 1 medicine was so unbearable I would have sadly ended my life, before I went cold turkey I was watching videos of deliverence pastors , through the.videos they'd do deliverence for specific subjects in the name of Jesus and things got better , right before I decided to go cold turkey god told me I could do it , so I decided to try it, I woke up everyy morning feeling horrible, I just prayed to God every day asking for help, and every time within seconds the pain would go. Away , it went on for a week, I struggled with me being transgender until about a month of cold turkey, after that every day I was figuring out things and coping that never happened in all those years, and now I am completely off the medicine, and I feel better than when I was off it, I know who I am now , I am born in a biologically male body, and god intended me to be this way , it just took 11 years of struggle and then he lead me to the cure , it was Jesus . I am 22 now and am being used as a witness to people in the LGBT community, I brought one of my friends that was an athiest to Christ ,and I have witnessed to another, I am here to say the power of Christ is real, it would have been impossible to be clean off these meds if god didn't intervean.
That’s an awesome testimony! That is an incredible work God did in you, and you are well aware of what others in the same mindset are going through. Which will bring you many opportunities to share your testimony.

TeeTee

Praise the Lord for your salvation and deliverence. Worship Him in His Holiness. May the Lord bless you, and give you wisdom and discernment to reach many that are lost. Your testimony is your greatest witness.

Momma D

You have been through so much, but by the grace of God, you are victorious, and being used in a very powerful way.

May God bless you, and keep you growing in strength and power, as His tool to reach many more for His glory :hug