Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration

ChildofLight

Add to that list Smithfield Foods announced they are closing some of their plants.-

Food processing corporation Smithfield Foods will shut down its Vernon, California, plant and scale back operations in California, Utah and Arizona, the company announced Friday.

Smithfield “will cease all harvest and processing operations in Vernon, California in early 2023 and, at the same time, align its hog production system by reducing its sow herd in its Western region,” the company said in a Friday news release.

https://www.westernjournal.com/largest-pork-company-us-shuts-california-plant-due-high-costs/

athenasius

As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, at least 18 major fires have erupted at food industry facilities and plants over the past six months. All of the fires have been officially listed as accidental or inconclusive.

Now this… A Gateway Pundit reader sent us an updated list of US-based food manufacturing plants that were damaged from 2021 to 2022 under the Biden administration. These data were first published at Think Americana.

- Click link to see entire list with dates, location and summary of incident. 95 incidents since 2021.. But 85 of those 95 are 2022 alone !
What gets me is I keep seeing people say it's "normal" to have so many food-processing plants burn down all at once. Or they blame covid. Well, maybe the covid policies where everyone within a billion-foot radius of a supposed-positive case has to isolate for 10 days so the factories are constantly understaffed. :frust Or they see it's "only" like a small number of the total while underestimating how you only need a small fraction to disappear for the shortages begin.

It's definitely a VERY real and very planned problem when the kind of math that GHoe quoted is involved.

If there have been 95 of these incidents since 2021 and 85 of those occur in 2022 it's a HUGE trend. You can't have a spike like that from one year to the next and have it all be "accidental" OR "inconclusive".

It's not an accident.

If the findings are inconclusive then it's because people don't want to conclude anything.

10 in 2021

85 in 2022

is not an accident.

What those numbers say is that nobody wants to investigate to find out why.

And that does suggest a conspiracy. Not a theory, but a real live attempt by persons unknown to obstruct an investigation.

athenasius

If the title was See Something Say Nothing, I just saw that Amazon has some copies (or so they said)
That's the one he published just before his death. The problem might be with Kindle because if it's electronic it can be tinkered with. Paper copies of a book like that are so important.

He was working on a sequel, his work up to the date of his murder was on some kind of memory device and I don't know if that disappeared but it was too soon to publish and his murder put a stop to it.

NewWine2020

The effects of liberal indoctrination at our colleges coupled with a loss of critical thinking skills being taught at the elementary age. We are pushing social agendas before everything else and the masses are cattle calling out for their own slaughter. Sounds crazy but their actions prove it.
How blind must they be to literally rage at and cancel anyone who questions the system when the system has them : kill their own unborn, destroy their own family units, starve themselves, strip them of their freedoms (most importantly freedoms of self protection, self determination and mobility) right to liberty and protection from harm. All this and in return they get to work for a massive government that is stripping them if their place in society and moving everyone down in economy.

and then they just blame everything on the "Boomers" and the "Right-wing, White Christian" groups...(as if only whites can be conservative) even leaving aside the obvious good vs evil and spiritual aspects, it's just tiring to see these people whine and cry and stomp their feet in rage at everyone BUT themselves (for aiding and abetting the progressive/liberal groups calling the shots.)

Men (and Women) don't cry and victim-puke, they get to work changing what they can; they need to get right with God and grow up. And this from a person who took a long time to "launch", I didn't really figure out my life till I was 28 yrs old, so I can empathize but at some point you have to grow up and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

MapleLeaf

There was a train derailment in our province this weekend. I heard a snippet about it on the store radio but I missed most. Even in the local news it only says it's "not dangerous" materials. Alberta just had a derailment recently on potash for fertilizer. It looks like the derailment happened in the middle of nowhere on the border of Ontario and Manitoba so it could have hit a moose. But still suspicious (to me) in these times.

Cloud Watcher

and then they just blame everything on the "Boomers" and the "Right-wing, White Christian" groups...(as if only whites can be conservative) even leaving aside the obvious good vs evil and spiritual aspects, it's just tiring to see these people whine and cry and stomp their feet in rage at everyone BUT themselves (for aiding and abetting the progressive/liberal groups calling the shots.)

Men (and Women) don't cry and victim-puke, they get to work changing what they can; they need to get right with God and grow up. And this from a person who took a long time to "launch", I didn't really figure out my life till I was 28 yrs old, so I can empathize but at some point you have to grow up and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

So it's all my fault? I'm a white conservative Christian boomer. Thanks a lot.

NewWine2020

So it's all my fault? I'm a white conservative Christian boomer. Thanks a lot.
Oh, you KNOW it! :) Don’t feel TOO bad though; I belong to Gen X and I often find myself on the receiving end of “OK Boomer” remarks on those increasingly rare occasions when I have a lapse in judgement and venture into Twitter or Reddit land. My response is: ”I’m actually NOT a Boomer but I was raised correctly by my parents!”

MapleLeaf

I'm an upper-end millennial and I'm pretty sure I qualify for the "OK Boomer" remarks. Seeing a lot of Gen Z memes now and I am at a total loss. Still annoyed that whenever teens and young adults do dumb stuff people say "idiot millennials". I'm nearly 40. I'm not out partying. Though, being a child of the early 80s I feel I relate more the Gen X than anything. These generational divides are so arbitrary. My husband falls on the millennial side but his older brother is a gen x and they're only about 3 years apart in age. I think both my kids are the "alpha" generation though I saw some lists showing my eldest as still being gen z. Makes no sense.

And I will fight any gen z'er who says middle-parts of the hair look better. LOL I was shamed way too many times over my own middle-part growing up to ever go back and give in to the fickleness of fashion. I spent years "training" my hair to grow with a side part. I grew up hearing middle parts were "frumpy" so hearing these kids saying side parts are frumpy is too much for my geriatric brain to process. Middle parts looked good on thin, waspish disco teens from the 70s. My Bavarian square head can't ever make that work. I have old photos of teen me with a middle part. I looked like a frumpy dork. Not sure what can heal this hair divide between generations. :rabbi (this is me as an old guy/gal)

Does anyone know if the Yellowstone flooding is reaching the surrounding farmland?

Last edited: