Help!!!!

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Ok so its been annoying me that the beginning of my user name is not a capital M I know it sounds stupid but I don't know how to fix it so can anyone help out here?.
When I sighed up on here i wasn't paying that much attention when typeing out my user name and i guess my keyborde did't capitalize it for me HAHA.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Ok so its been annoying me that the beginning of my user name is not a capital M I know it sounds stupid but I don't know how to fix it so can anyone help out here?.
When I sighed up on here i wasn't paying that much attention when typeing out my user name and i guess my keyborde did't capitalize it for me HAHA.
Yeah...I know what you mean...sometimes to get your computer to work right you have to tap a little harder...like this pcbash

seated with Christ

Are you a perfectionist like me? I don't want to be Monk!!!

Batman

I would be in a state of disappointment if I had done Batman with a small b so I completely understand. I've always been very sensitive to writing and typing errors and overall penmanship but have been noticing lately that I leave off ing's and ed's and shorten or misspell words when typing that in my head sure seems right as it flows to the paper or text/typing on the PC. I'm a pretty good editor but you have to edit something in order to catch it and I've gotten away from a reread before posting or sending non-work emails.