Help/ideas/suggestions needed 4 Sunday School lesson❣️

Mish

Dear RF Family❣✝

I want to give my students something tangible to remind them of all the wonderful things Jesus has (& still does/will do) done for us❣

Here’s my idea: I collected 27 Rx medicine bottles and took off the labels. I want to re-write a new label (using the original “format”) that I can place on each of the bottles. That’s as far as I have gotten in my “Idea”...

I wrote out the standard prescription medical instructions; if y’all have any in your homes that would be helpful too! The following is what I wrote out- using it just as the format.

Drugstore name, address, phone # and dates for when written and dispensed

Rx#__________, Doctor’s name
Patient’s name
Medication Instructions (ex: take one tablet by mouth daily as needed)
Medication name, mg#, form (tablet/capsule/liquid) and quantity dispensed
Refill # or No refills

That’s the front of the bottle, then there are the extra “Warning” labels. These are a few ideas that I wrote down....

Warning ⚠ Avoid exposure to Apostasy; continual exposure may weaken your witness to others.
Warning ⚠Please be sure to read ALL directions fully; do not add or subtract from this prescription.
If you experience confusion or doubts, please consult your local church for more information and support.

I would greatly appreciate any opinions, advice, ideas, suggestions that y’all have; this is (clearly) NOT a finished “product” and I am open to ANY changes❣
:hangingtree :thankyou

Brother Albert R.

Dear RF Family❣✝

I want to give my students something tangible to remind them of all the wonderful things Jesus has (& still does/will do) done for us❣

Here’s my idea: I collected 27 Rx medicine bottles and took off the labels. I want to re-write a new label (using the original “format”) that I can place on each of the bottles. That’s as far as I have gotten in my “Idea”...

I wrote out the standard prescription medical instructions; if y’all have any in your homes that would be helpful too! The following is what I wrote out- using it just as the format.

Drugstore name, address, phone # and dates for when written and dispensed

Rx#__________, Doctor’s name
Patient’s name
Medication Instructions (ex: take one tablet by mouth daily as needed)
Medication name, mg#, form (tablet/capsule/liquid) and quantity dispensed
Refill # or No refills

That’s the front of the bottle, then there are the extra “Warning” labels. These are a few ideas that I wrote down....

Warning ⚠ Avoid exposure to Apostasy; continual exposure may weaken your witness to others.
Warning ⚠Please be sure to read ALL directions fully; do not add or subtract from this prescription.
If you experience confusion or doubts, please consult your local church for more information and support.

I would greatly appreciate any opinions, advice, ideas, suggestions that y’all have; this is (clearly) NOT a finished “product” and I am open to ANY changes❣
:hangingtree :thankyou
How about putting a note in each bottle that has a scripture like Heb.4:12a "For the word of God is quick, and powerful" or Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."
God bless you in your work Mish,
Brother ALbert

pixelpusher

I'm not sure if the label is supposed to be the whole thing, but I like Bro Albert's idea to put little "scripture scrolls" in the bottles. Perhaps each bottle is for a particular "ailment", ie, doubt, sin, fear, illness, etc, then the scriptures inside would deal with those issues. Maybe some of them are "supplements", you could do this with vitamin bottles etc also. Maybe even milk bottles...

Great idea Mish! May the Lord bless your efforts teachings and the class! :pray

Mish

:thankyou :thankyou :thankyou Brother Albert, Rose E. and Pixel Pusher❣✝

I love these ideas‼✝ :thumbup

I have several thoughts rolling around in my head, yet I’m not sure how to bring it all together- thus my SOS for ideas, help and suggestions!

Oftentimes people don’t visit the doctor when they don’t feel sick, which can correlate with the issue that people who don’t believe in their sinfulness often feel no need for Jesus as their Lord and Savior!

Still need more help; thanks for any assistance y’all can provide!✝

~Mish :wave