Hello

pixelpusher

Joining in prayer for you, blue skies. It's not just a matter of us believing things, but rather, off fully understanding the whys and wherefore of the world itself, which, exampled above so beautifully by our sister Annie, mean nothing.

Each and everyone of us has experience freedom from fear, from: uncertainty... On the other hand, we have all learned a heightened sense of sadness and we all grieve for those who truly, do not know what they're missing.

There was a time that we didn't understand this either... But now that we do, we understand what kind of spiritual danger we were really in and far be it from us to keep this secret from anyone.

We want others to know what it's like to not live in a world of confusion and debate, but rather in a spirit of oneness and contentment.

This is only accomplished by each of us having our own relationship with Christ Jesus. He is the constant.
Beautifully stated. Blueskies, there is within your grasp a great treasure such as has never been or ever will be again. A pearl of great price as it were... It is worth everything, lock stock and barrel. I don't think you are here by accident. Perhaps you came in on a lark, but you can soar out on eagles wings. Hear what these are sharing with you. :pray:

pixelpusher

I hope your prayers make you feel better because that is all they're good for. Your christian god is all in your imagination I'm afraid and the world is not going to end any time soon.

I grieve for children that are indoctrinated in their early formative years to believe in gods. Nothing more than child abuse which results in a deluded state of mind filled with unsubstantiated guilt.
That's fair, the things of God are spiritually discerned, and are foolishness to a natural man.

So let me tell you what is about to happen. When you see it, perhaps you will believe and seek God then.

Israel is fixing to enlarge its borders greatly by putting down all the surrounding Islamic countries that have been plaguing her. She will live in peace finally, and gain in prosperity. Soon after, Russia is going to lead a coalition down against Israel from the north. To "take a spoil". Somewhere during this, Damascus is going to cease to be an inhabited city. Somewhere before or after these, the Church is going to be removed from earth before Gods wrath begins to fall. When you see these things, remember.

Good luck. May God watch over you and ultimately, call you to Himself. :hat:

livingskies

I hope your prayers make you feel better because that is all they're good for. Your christian god is all in your imagination I'm afraid and the world is not going to end any time soon.

I grieve for children that are indoctrinated in their early formative years to believe in gods. Nothing more than child abuse which results in a deluded state of mind filled with unsubstantiated guilt.

But you see, there couldn't be any guilt without a conscience. And a conscience points to right and wrong, an internal compass. Just as another poster referred to humans and the world requiring a Creator, so to does conscience. Animals do not have a conscience, because it cannot "evolve" .
Romans 2:14-16
14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

jonshaff

Fellow Servant

Dude you pretended to be a believer and you made up stories and YOU played out fantasy, and you feel sorry for MY children ?

We are the ones being consistent. You sir are not.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes indeed, my curiosity just got the better of me. I can't believe that a bunch of grown adults actually believe this stuff, quite fascinating.

I also think that my email address should be privy to the forum administrators and not every member?
Well, I find it interesting that "grown adults" believe in things like evolution, etc. that are simply "fairytales" for adults. The truth is there are no transitional fossils out there which would support evolution. There are candidates and such, but all of them turn out to be false and/or hoaxes. The only support for evolution are the little cartoons down at the bottom of museum exhibits that show how thing supposedly happened in the imaginative mind of grown ups who have no love for God. :lol:

The Bible is the most accurate ancient book in the World. In fact, it has never been proven wrong and contains wisdom and knowledge that is confirmed today in our modern world. Every supposed contradiction is explained when taking the Bible in context. :nod

The statistical Laws of Probability show beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Bible is in the inspired Word of God. In fact, the Biblical prophecies of the Bible are still coming true within our lives as we enter these last days. God says he tells us these things beforehand so that we might believe. The statisical Laws of Probability just confirm and authenticate God's Word to a fallen world. :thumbup

All one needs to do is look around this magnificent world that we live in and the wonders of God are evident everywhere. While there are many things wrong with this world, God explains to us in the Bible why the world has fallen into such trouble. Humans with their FREE WILL are the greatest of God's work. The Earth and the Universe do not compare to us. We are not something that just randomly mutated and developed from a puddle of goo somewhere on the Earth. Now, that is a "fairytale" for grown ups. :doh:

I pray that you see your foolishness and make the right decision to ask God into your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. :nod

annieG

Well, I find it interesting that "grown adults" believe in things like evolution, etc. that are simply "fairytales" for adults. The truth is there are no transitional fossils out there which would support evolution. There are candidates and such, but all of them turn out to be false and/or hoaxes. The only support for evolution are the little cartoons down at the bottom of museum exhibits that show how thing supposedly happened in the imaginative mind of grown ups who have no love for God. :lol:

The Bible is the most accurate ancient book in the World. In fact, it has never been proven wrong and contains wisdom and knowledge that is confirmed today in our modern world. Every supposed contradiction is explained when taking the Bible in context. :nod

The statistical Laws of Probability show beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Bible is in the inspired Word of God. In fact, the Biblical prophecies of the Bible are still coming true within our lives as we enter these last days. God says he tells us these things beforehand so that we might believe. The statisical Laws of Probability just confirm and authenticate God's Word to a fallen world. :thumbup

All one needs to do is look around this magnificent world that we live in and the wonders of God are evident everywhere. While there are many things wrong with this world, God explains to us in the Bible why the world has fallen into such trouble. Humans with their FREE WILL are the greatest of God's work. The Earth and the Universe do not compare to us. We are not something that just randomly mutated and developed from a puddle of goo somewhere on the Earth. Now, that is a "fairytale" for grown ups. :doh:

I pray that you see your foolishness and make the right decision to ask God into your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. :nod
In Jesus' name, amen.

iSong6:3

Some day, Mr Poe, your knee will bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11.

Best to bend your knee now and confess Jesus is Lord now, receive the free gift of salvation and peace between yourself and God, and avoid the fate of those who will not. You've received the Gospel here and you've been warned. The rest is up to you.

The Lord loves you and the door is still open...

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/evangelism/90164-little-what-faith.html

If you are still here Blueskies, you and your mocking buddies, the link above is to an article by one of our Ph.D. forum member pastors. We don't have to be brainiacs to understand faith in God, but being a brainiac does not disprove God's existence! In fact, the smartest people on this planet have been believers. Many of them were atheists who went in search of truth, and truth was revealed to them because they were sincere seekers.

We pray that will be the case with you and many of your buddy scoffers.

To get it wrong here on earth has grave consequences in eternity (even for those of you who think you live, die and that is "IT") Seek truth in all sincerity, and it will be revealed to you. That's a promise from God.

:praying:

ReadyforSupper

Praying fervently for you to come to a saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.

Blueskies, I awakened several times last night with you on my mind... If indeed you are still here, please take the time to read the articles, to see the relationship that we have with one another...this is no accident.
See, we don't pray for other people because it makes us happy we pray for other people because we are very grieved to see them floundering... Even if they are completely unaware of their own struggle.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
One last comment from me here Blueskies.

I commend you for your contribution to the Pat Robertson thread where I personally jokingly claimed that no scripture could be found on Noah taking food aboard the Ark for the animals. You were the first responder to point out the error in my faulty thinking. Remember you were awarded the scripture of the day award for that response?

:thumbup

You keep on searching and we will keep on praying for all you unbelievers. We do not want anyone, not even our very worst enemies, to go to hell for all of eternity.

Surely that must touch something important deep inside of you that believers care enough to give you a second thought at all!

:hug

This is in response to another post of yours about what to watch: There are many things we would suggest, these are 2 of mine. Take the time!

http://www.***********/watch?v=VAH8suospuc#t=247

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]VAH8suospuc[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

http://www.***********/watch?v=rho47Mey0Ww

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]rho47Mey0Ww[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

Last edited:

ReadyforSupper

Yes, we're still praying for you Blueskies.

The King of Glory has wonderful plans for you. He will fill your heart to overflowing...but only if you allow Him.
He's given you a choice and will honor the choice you make, but if you choose to deny Him, He will deny you.

Don't let that happen to you beloved...don't turn away from the God that loves you so much that He was willing to die in your place.
Please, just be honest with yourself and allow yourself an open mind...truly.

I pray all is well with you.

livin_in_the_Son

Yes blueskies, the Lord does love you, which is why He led you here. Don't believe that mumbo-jumbo that there isn't a God, or that "a loving God wouldn't send people to hell". God is very much real, and so is heaven and hell, and God is loving, but He is also holy and righteous. He gave you free will to choose the free gift of salvation, He won't force you to accept it. But remember that if you don't, you will spend eternity in hell, because you are a sinner. Just as we all are, but we accepted that gift, and are saved by grace, not because of the good things we did, or how awesome we are.

I'm praying for you.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
:praying: in total agreement with my brethren in the matter of all atheists who are currently guilty of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the only unforgiveable sin there is!

Repent and be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, amen. The Godhead will give you hearts of flesh in exchange for your hearts of stone, and you will have the great privilege then of spending eternity in The New Jerusalem.

Bend your knee now while it is still a "choice" you may enjoy unto salvation by grace through Jesus Christ's shed blood which covers all sin ever committed against God save blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (unbelief)...

I pray in Jesus' precious and holy name, amen.

livingskies

Thinking of you today, blue skies. You know that we are different, and you will remember that. I am talking to God about you today - the God that made the heavens and the earth.

ReadyforSupper

Still praying for you as well blueskies. I pray the Lord soften your heart and you hear His tender call.

If you're ever at then end of yourself and all hope is lost, remember to call out in faith, on the Name of Jesus. He will hear you and He will change your whole world.
I pray all is well with you.