Hello

Blueskies

Hello I am new here. I've never used a forum before but it is very exciting to be here. Hope to meet lots of friends.

Blueskies

Well I'm not really used to this sort of thing and not too good at writing. I went to church ever since I can remember so I don't have a very exciting story. I have known God all my life and He helps me every day to live my life. I hope that is good enough for you, I don't know much more to say.

livingskies

Hi and welcome! I would love to hear more about your relationship with Jesus specifically!

What drew you to rapture forums?

livin_in_the_Son

Hi:wave. I would love to hear how and when you got saved. That's always my favorite part of testimonies. That, and of course what made you realize that you needed a savior.

araj54

Welcome to RF Blueskies. :wave
Besides this message board the RF main site has tons of excellent reading material as well.

Blueskies

There are lots of questions. I was saved in 2003 when I decided to follow Jesus. I'm not sure what to describe my relationship with Jesus. I'm not too good at writing sorry.

livingskies

Hi again! I am so glad you found our site. From reading through your posts it seems apparent that you do not know our Jesus! Bet we love to share the good news of salvation through Him!

So feel free to browse! One day everything God has said would happen, will. This includes one day, we who believe in Jesus Christ for salvation will disappear. We call this the rapture (hence rapture forums!). There will be theories and excuses as to what happened, but you are privy to the truth! Jesus will take us to heaven to be with him to escape the time of.coming wrath. After the disappearance of millions, this site will be virtually silent. Since we will have gone home to be with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Messiah foretold and anticipated by the Old Testament of the Bible.

You see, after this happens, there may indeed be a time of peace. There will be war against Israel for sure, watch for Russia and allies to attack Isreal but be utterly defeated. At some point there will be a peace treaty made with many for 7 years (including Israel). Throughout this 7 year period there will be various "apocalyptic" type occurrences... Wars, famine, disease, trees and grass burning up, fish dying, water (fresh and sea) being contaminated, earthquakes, and more on a scale never before seen on earth. At the midpoint of this 7 years a ruler will step into the Israel temple and want to be worshiped as god. The terrors on earth will worsen after this. At the end of the 7 years, the sun will be blackened and the moon will appear red. Several days to weeks later a sign will appear in the sky that marks the return of Jesus as king. And shortly after, he will come.

It's OK if you find this funny, I really don't mind. For you see, I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes. I am praying for you, that the Holy Spirit brings this community to your mind when these things happen, and that you will believe. This website may be useful to you at that time and I urge you to bookmark it:
Http://gracethrufaith.com/topical-studies/spiritual-life/the-essentials-of-salvation/

It comes down to realizing that you do wrong things, and have grieved a Holy and True God, and are desperately in need of saving. Then you need to recognize that Jesus, the one in the 66 book Christian bible, is the only one who can save you. It is by him alone, through faith alone, that you can be saved.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There are lots of questions. I was saved in 2003 when I decided to follow Jesus. I'm not sure what to describe my relationship with Jesus. I'm not too good at writing sorry.
You went to church "all your life" but got saved in 2003? How old are you? :scratch:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hello I am new here. I've never used a forum before but it is very exciting to be here. Hope to meet lots of friends.
Really Mat? Looks like you used the "gas detector" forums just fine. :twitch

http://control.com/thread/1026206860

Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Remember, you can fool people in this life, BUT you will never fool the One who can see all things at the JUDGMENT after this life.

Ready to change your ways?

Blueskies

Yes indeed, my curiosity just got the better of me. I can't believe that a bunch of grown adults actually believe this stuff, quite fascinating.

I also think that my email address should be privy to the forum administrators and not every member?

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Thank you Blueskies for telling the truth, finally. It was pretty clear from your posts that you were not one of us. I appreciate that the charade is over.

Kem

Citizen
I would like to offer a reason for the faith that I have in the Scriptures and in the Lord Jesus Christ of the Scriptures from a purely logical viewpoint. A reasonable adult would not be persuaded that his house just happened from an explosion in the woods, that a beautiful painting did not just happen from pigments mixing themselves and landing on a canvas by themselves or that a computer just happened from parts assembling themselves. It therefore seems to me that a far, far more complex human body and the world these humans inhabit did not happen by accident either.

Logic tells me that the house, the painting and the computer had a designer and a builder. This more complex earth and it's humans also have a designer and builder. It is the designer and builder who knows the most about them and is best able to know how they should function. It would seem pretty fool hardy for us to think we know more than God about the path we should choose and therefore we study the Bible which was written by many authors over thousands of years but inspired by one Holy Spirit for our instruction. I will close with the verse from 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
:praying: for you Blueskies, that the LORD would put His call on your life and that you would respond by choosing LIFE. In Jesus' name, amen!

http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/30-19.htm

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+19

Psalm 19 New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 19[a]
For the director of music. A psalm of David.

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right,
giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is pure,
enduring forever.
The decrees of the Lord are firm,
and all of them are righteous.
10 They are more precious than gold,
than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
than honey from the honeycomb.
11 By them your servant is warned;
in keeping them there is great reward.
12 But who can discern their own errors?
Forgive my hidden faults.
13 Keep your servant also from willful sins;
may they not rule over me.
Then I will be blameless,
innocent of great transgression.
14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Footnotes:

Psalm 19:1 In Hebrew texts 19:1-14 is numbered 19:2-15.
Psalm 19:4 Septuagint, Jerome and Syriac; Hebrew measuring line
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

araj54

Blueskies, the bible tells us why you may think we are foolish in our beliefs.

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be sav

annieG

Its very simple, the Spirit enlightened me yesterday!!!

This world, bluskies, is fake, all of this you see everyday is fake, even our bodies are fake. Just think about it, the soul is eternal, this stuff is just dust, particles and finally nothing, without the soul we're nothing.
The soul is real, and we must decide where we wanna be after this body stops working. Thats why God put us here, but theres too many distractions for the people to wanna turn to God, they rather live in and for a fake world and the worst part is, they dont know its fake!!
Its sad to see how lost these people are, how they keep feeding the flesh and think they have it all when in reality theyre destroying themselves spiritually.
I hope you come to know Jesus and discover how fantastic it is to have the Spirit of God dwell in you, and how beautiful and peaceful life can be when God's with you.

ReadyforSupper

Joining in prayer for you, blue skies. It's not just a matter of us believing things, but rather, off fully understanding the whys and wherefore of the world itself, which, exampled above so beautifully by our sister Annie, mean nothing.

Each and everyone of us has experience freedom from fear, from: uncertainty... On the other hand, we have all learned a heightened sense of sadness and we all grieve for those who truly, do not know what they're missing.

There was a time that we didn't understand this either... But now that we do, we understand what kind of spiritual danger we were really in and far be it from us to keep this secret from anyone.

We want others to know what it's like to not live in a world of confusion and debate, but rather in a spirit of oneness and contentment.

This is only accomplished by each of us having our own relationship with Christ Jesus. He is the constant.

pixelpusher

Yes indeed, my curiosity just got the better of me. I can't believe that a bunch of grown adults actually believe this stuff, quite fascinating.

I also think that my email address should be privy to the forum administrators and not every member?
Hey Blueskies, stick around, stay curious.

You can call us grown adults all you like but it's good to have a certain childlike quality:
Matthew 18:3
…2And He called a child to Himself and set him before them, 3and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. 4"Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.…

As for your email, you posted that yourself on the control forum.

But stick around. Seek and you'll find.

Blueskies

I hope your prayers make you feel better because that is all they're good for. Your christian god is all in your imagination I'm afraid and the world is not going to end any time soon.

I grieve for children that are indoctrinated in their early formative years to believe in gods. Nothing more than child abuse which results in a deluded state of mind filled with unsubstantiated guilt.