Hello!

K

KBR's mom

This is king'sbloomingrose here on my mom's account. I just wanted to introduce her to everyone, cause she's a little forum shy. I'm excited to say that my Mom finally joined RF to read the end times news section and Bible teaching. And no, just in case someone is wondering, I didn't split in half and create two accounts for myself! :D

Meg

Welcome to RF, KBR's Mom! I think this is a first, and we're glad to have you here. :hat:

Longing2cJesus

Hi KBR's Mom :wave

It is so nice to meet you.

I think the world of KBR. She is so precious and loves Jesus.

Welcome to RF.

:hug
Ann

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
So you're the woman who is raising such a precious child of God! She is a blessing here on the forum, as I am sure she is wherever she goes. She has a good grasp of the essential doctrines of our faith and a humble boldness to proclaim them! Awesome in one so young! Welcome to RF, dear sister. Don't be shy. Make yourself at home. I pray you are blessed and edified by your fellowship here and I personally look forward to being blessed and edified in return.

MikeD

WELCOME KBR Mom. Great to have ya here with us.

I too was "shy" to share on the forum. And, I know that's kind of crazy to say, considering the number of posts I have here. Anyway, once I DID allow myself to start being a part of this forum, I quickly discovered the "family" that exists here. All have a deep appreciation for the trials and tribulations we all endure. Yet, at the same time, a tremendous JOY in the VICTORIES we have in Jesus and in our relationship with Jesus and each other.

So, come on and jump on it. We're joyed to have ya here and look forward to getting to know ya!

Again, WELCOME!

anath

I Love the Lord
This is such wonderful news! We love your dear daughter and so this is a double delight to have you join us too! Welcome!

K

KBR's mom

So you're the woman who is raising such a precious child of God! She is a blessing here on the forum, as I am sure she is wherever she goes. She has a good grasp of the essential doctrines of our faith and a humble boldness to proclaim them! Awesome in one so young! Welcome to RF, dear sister. Don't be shy. Make yourself at home. I pray you are blessed and edified by your fellowship here and I personally look forward to being blessed and edified in return.
Thank you for your kind note concerning KBR. The Lord surely has been so good and gracious to me. He has given me many blessing which I don't deserve. I do have a request to make. If you don't mind, I would like to deregister from Rapture Forums, however I am not sure how to go about deregistering myself. Is a moderator able to do that for me? I joined on the spur of the moment and would rather not have. Iwould just like to to be able read the news stories, but not post. Thank you for helping me. KBR's Mom

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
You do not have to de-register. You can remain registered and merely read and never post again. There is no requirement ever to post. However, if you really want to de-register for some reason, then simply PM me and I will look after the request.