Hello

Tlross

Hello all on here

So I have been a member for... not sure, at least a couple of years but have stuck to lurking until now. I first discovered rapture ready back in ‘09 as a senior in high school and... no matter how far I’ve strayed from Jesus, I always found myself lurking back here. Honestly, God has used rapture ready and rapture forums greatly in my life, and I shudder to think where I would be had this constant witness not been present in my life.

I just wanted to reach out and tell you all that I’m truly thankful to have this safe refuge, as well as share my gratitude to all on here who post prophecy related news articles as well as other Bible-related happenings worldwide.

Throughout the years since ‘09, I’ve watched and wondered as Bible prophecy seems to have come to life. I’ve noticed the ebbs and flows where years ago a couple or three things seemingly prophecy related would occur and would get excited only to notice the lull that would occur after.... not so much any more. I’m sure everyone here knows what I’m talking about. It’s absolutely astounding.

Anyway, not entirely sure what my point was other than to finally post on here as well as to say thank you to everyone here.

MePlus6

Hello all on here

So I have been a member for... not sure, at least a couple of years but have stuck to lurking until now. I first discovered rapture ready back in ‘09 as a senior in high school and... no matter how far I’ve strayed from Jesus, I always found myself lurking back here. Honestly, God has used rapture ready and rapture forums greatly in my life, and I shudder to think where I would be had this constant witness not been present in my life.

I just wanted to reach out and tell you all that I’m truly thankful to have this safe refuge, as well as share my gratitude to all on here who post prophecy related news articles as well as other Bible-related happenings worldwide.

Throughout the years since ‘09, I’ve watched and wondered as Bible prophecy seems to have come to life. I’ve noticed the ebbs and flows where years ago a couple or three things seemingly prophecy related would occur and would get excited only to notice the lull that would occur after.... not so much any more. I’m sure everyone here knows what I’m talking about. It’s absolutely astounding.

Anyway, not entirely sure what my point was other than to finally post on here as well as to say thank you to everyone here.

Your story sounds similar to mine. I’m glad you’ve come out from Lurkerville and decided to join us and participate! Welcome!

Wings Like Eagles

Hello all on here

Welcome! This is a very kind and safe place--infinitely kinder than other "Christian" forums I have been on.