hello!!!!

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Hi!! I'm Scott. I'm new.

I am a proud american and a proud christian. I gave my life to Christ when I was 20. It hasn't always been easy, but the good LORD has always watched over me.

I live in oregon. I'm a forestry technologist. Lol it's not as fancy as it sounds. Pretty dirty!!

Obviously a lot of whacky stuff is happening lately, so I joined this forum so I can get some news. I have a lot, of questions obviously my church didn't preach on the end times until recently

thanks for having me!!

love scott :salute:salute:salute
Welcome! What a great job you have, working with God's majestic trees.

Accepted

Hi!! I'm Scott. I'm new.

I am a proud american and a proud christian. I gave my life to Christ when I was 20. It hasn't always been easy, but the good LORD has always watched over me.

I live in oregon. I'm a forestry technologist. Lol it's not as fancy as it sounds. Pretty dirty!!

Obviously a lot of whacky stuff is happening lately, so I joined this forum so I can get some news. I have a lot, of questions obviously my church didn't preach on the end times until recently

thanks for having me!!

love scott :salute:salute:salute
Hi Scott! Welcome! When I think of Oregon, I think of how I used to listen to pastor Ron Mehl on the local radio ball the time (we lived over the bridge, in Clark County, WA).

You said your church has recently been talking about end times? That’s so interesting, as it makes me think the Holy Spirit is quickening all of our hearts! Could you tell us how that came about? It’s encouraging!!

madcat

Welcome Scott!!!! What a time to join RF!!! I think we are all on “the edge of our seats” these days. It’s hard to keep up with the speed of the changes in the whole world !!
:welcome :welcome :welcome