Hello...

Welcome! Tell us more so we can get to know you better!
:welcome
Thank you. Love Jesus and the Word. Walking with Him since 2002. I have a son whom I'm standing on the Word for his total healing from autism and a Neuro immune disorder. God has been healing him progressively. He's night and day different from a year ago but still a ways to go. God also led me to fast and pray for my son as part of his healing process. I don't follow any denominations. I'm not in a physical church as led by God. I hate legalism and religion. I believe the gifts of the Spirit and healing are for today because it's the Word and to be a blessing to the body and to glorify God. I felt on God, His Word, and the Holy Spirit for everything. Love worshiping Him. I believe God's covenant kids are called to have childlike, simply take Him for His Word faith and to be warriors at the same time. E.g. Through prayer and standing up for justice and to deliver people from the wicked. It's a Psalm but don't know reference off the top of my head. Not sure what others share. I'm also a teacher.

Thank you. Love Jesus and the Word. Walking with Him since 2002. I have a son whom I'm standing on the Word for his total healing from autism and a Neuro immune disorder. God has been healing him progressively. He's night and day different from a year ago but still a ways to go. God also led me to fast and pray for my son as part of his healing process. I don't follow any denominations. I'm not in a physical church as led by God. I hate legalism and religion. I believe the gifts of the Spirit and healing are for today because it's the Word and to be a blessing to the body and to glorify God. I felt on God, His Word, and the Holy Spirit for everything. Love worshiping Him. I believe God's covenant kids are called to have childlike, simply take Him for His Word faith and to be warriors at the same time. E.g. Through prayer and standing up for justice and to deliver people from the wicked. It's a Psalm but don't know reference off the top of my head. Not sure what others share. I'm also a teacher.
*depend not felt. My Kindle has the worst auto correct. :D