Hello

TeeTee

I just joined this RF. Have read various posts past year. Decided to join. I have been a born again christian past several years. My testimony is simple: I needed a savior, redeemer to save me from all sins. I was not a "bad" person, but needed more than just being "good". Got tired of trying. Gave all to Him. My eyes were open and He has forgiven me and set my feet upon solid ground and made me new in Christ. I love Him and He loves me with abundant love and mercy. It was the conviction of my sinful state by the Holy Spirit-repentence, confession that He is Lord and Savior of my life. I am still growing and learning. I am single and retired. Love ya in the Lord.

SonSeeker

Extending my :welcome2also, Tee Tee!
Of course, it's ok to ask questions.:thumbup
We are mostly a pretty loose bunch here, and it helps if you have a sense of humor, too.

I am still growing and learning.
-
We are all still growing and learning, brother. None of us knows everything, although some knows more than others. The important thing is to simply remain teachable.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
We are all still growing and learning, brother. None of us knows everything, although some knows more than others. The important thing is to simply remain teachable.
What John said. Welcome to this little (more than 10,000 members) church on the web, where we rejoice in the truth of the PreTrib, PreMil Rapture.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
:welcomeTeeTee, :) glad you are joining us for fellowship. :ring You will :biggrin enjoy it here with lots of interesting topics, and great people too! My parents had a brown chihuahua her name was Tina. They are cute and loving dogs!