Hello

Neonap

Hello brothers and sisters, God bless you all. I am new here, and I am glad to find a place where we are all looking for our blessed hope. Looking at the world today, I can see that we are in the season of the Lord's return. Someday soon, we'll all see Jesus face to face, forever with Him and away from a wicked and sinful world.

I look forward to watch alongside with you all and to look up because our blessed hope is near!

SonSeeker

:welcome to RF, Neonap!
WELCOME NEONAP GOOD TO HAVE YOU JOIN US! WE ARE ALL LOOKING UP FOR OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD! ARE YOU A ROBOT? I GET ASKED THAT A LOT LATELY! JUST KIDDING. THERE IS A LOT OF CHRISTIAN LOVE HERE! Billy
Now Billy, where are your manners? Let this nice man get comfortable before asking him such a personal question. Many of us here are still questioning a lot of things about you, but we're too polite to just come right out and ask! (We whisper behind your back!:ahaha)

Kaatje

Hi Neonap, welcome to the Forum and the Fellowship.

You can see we are quite a funny bunch here, watch out especially for @SonSeeker.
He is my personal pain in the b.. :hehee

But all joking aside, yes we love the Lord, love to discuss Scripture, and world events,
and we pray for our Blessed Hope, seeing that the end is drawing ever nearer.

Last edited:

billy swinea

:welcome to RF, Neonap!

Now Billy, where are your manners? Let this nice man get comfortable before asking him such a personal question. Many of us here are still questioning a lot of things about you, but we're too polite to just come right out and ask! (We whisper behind your back!:ahaha)
O NO JOHN HAS ESCAPED AGAIN GRAB THE NET!!!! I WON'T TELL JOHN I LOVE HIM IN JESUS HOLY NAME AGAIN!! BUT I DO! HA HA. Billy