Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Meet & Greet' started by Tlross91, May 12, 2018.

1. GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle Well-Known Member

Excellent posts Everlasting Life.

2. GoldenEagle

Lane, I really hope as Everlasting Life has said that you find a good support group. Even if it takes a few attempts to find the right one. I believe this could be a real key for you. When in isolation with something it’s like being in a vacuum, trapped in our own heads and limited thoughts. But the right support group is something God could really use to show you ways of thinking and being you can’t even see right now...and those things, with time and faith can make all the difference.

3. GoldenEagle

My advice re mental health...trust God to lead and guide you, and to work through the secular drs and psychiatrists. I spent many years rejecting secular help because of Christian council - this did much damage. For me, God worked tremendously through a particular psychiatrist I saw - there is no shadow of doubt in my mind that this person was God sent....and it was life changing.

4. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

5. GoldenEagle

Hi Lane, you’ve been on my heart again.
    I see you still log in.
    Hoping and :pray you are doing ok.

Judy4Jesus and chaser like this.
  6. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

7. yeshua'sbride

yeshua'sbride ♥ Standing with Israel