Hello

Koalie

Hello all! I haven't been on either of the Rapture forums lately because we've been looking for a house to buy. We sold our home last summer and the buyers asked us to rent until March. So we've been keeping our eyes open for a great deal on a new home in the town where my husband works. No more commute for him! He's a UPS driver so the last thing he wants to do after driving all day is drive some more.
A few weeks ago we found a 'cozy' little house in town. We close this Thursday. I'm so excited that the house hunt is over and we can now start planning on doing the updates to it. Plus we'll have a month to get moved out of this place and into the new home. I'm so thankful for that! Moving is always a stressful time for me and so it'll be a huge blessing that we won't have a short window to move.

Just thought I'd let you know what's going on in my life. I pray you all are well and blessed beyond measure. (Hugs) Nikkoal

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hello all! I haven't been on either of the Rapture forums lately because we've been looking for a house to buy. We sold our home last summer and the buyers asked us to rent until March. So we've been keeping our eyes open for a great deal on a new home in the town where my husband works. No more commute for him! He's a UPS driver so the last thing he wants to do after driving all day is drive some more.
A few weeks ago we found a 'cozy' little house in town. We close this Thursday. I'm so excited that the house hunt is over and we can now start planning on doing the updates to it. Plus we'll have a month to get moved out of this place and into the new home. I'm so thankful for that! Moving is always a stressful time for me and so it'll be a huge blessing that we won't have a short window to move.

Just thought I'd let you know what's going on in my life. I pray you all are well and blessed beyond measure. (Hugs) Nikkoal
I have missed your presence on RF, and wish you well in your new home. Congratulations:hug on your new:biggrin2 home! Check in when you have some spare time. I know the moving thing is always good to get it done. It keeps you busy that is for sure.

anath

I Love the Lord
I have missed you as well. Happy for the Lord blessing y'all with a new house that is close to your DH's work.
Welcome to RF and welcome back!

Judy4Jesus

Hello fellow brothers and sisters! I think I signed up a couple years ago but have spent most of my time over at the rapture ready forum. Last week they had an update and my phone and pc don't seem to like it.
My name is Nikkoal and I'm known on rrbb as Koalie. <--- It's a nickname my grandma gave me when I was young and it stuck. :) My friends now call me Koal. Over the years I've had several people try to call me Nikki, but my older sister's name is Mikki, so it's never lasted long. :)

I live in gorgeous Idaho (born and raised,) and I'm married to my best friend of almost 19 years. We have a daughter who's a senior and a son who's in the 7th grade. Two dogs and two cats. Oh, and a beta fish.

We spend a lot of time in the outdoors exploring; hunting, fishing, cycling, boating, skiing, snowshoeing, shed (antler) hunting and more. I love studying Bible prophecy and having fellowship with my online brothers and sisters. I placed my faith in Jesus to forgive my sins when I was 20 years old (I'm 37 now.) Over the years I've had some rocky times in my Christian walk but have experienced the grace and mercy that only come from Jesus and his forgiveness. Praise God that He doesn't forgive as we forgive, but as far as the East is from the West!
KOALIE!! I've missed you, sister!! Hope all is well with you and your family!! :bighug:hug

Koalie

KOALIE!! I've missed you, sister!! Hope all is well with you and your family!! :bighug:hug
A belated welcome! :hug
Hey there Judy4Jesus and TT! I hope you both are doing well! :) Life has been pretty good here in the great state of Idaho! Our house still isn't finished yet, and no, we'll probably never do another renovation on an OLD house,) but we're close! I wish I could upload before and after pictures for you guys. It's been interesting and has tested my patience a time or two.
I'm still biking a lot and have been hunting with my hubby, and I've still been looking up... waiting for that trumpet call. Today works for me!

And to Anath and lightofmylife, thank you for the hellos and warm welcome. I would like to be better at getting on here and checking in... I'm always SO encouraged by you all when I do! Much love to you all!

chaser

:wave Glad you are here, like you we have an old house too, sometimes it seems we are moving at a crawl, even if it were done and perfect give us the Trumpet!! :rapture

madcat

Koalie ---- I have been wondering where you have been and if you EVER were able to get your house restoration completed!!
Last I heard you were still in the Rv and having contractor issues.
I just made the change about a week ago, mainly because I had NO IDEA there were 2 different forums. Ignorance is NOT bliss in my case.
:gtongue:gtongue