Hello

Koalie

Hello fellow brothers and sisters! I think I signed up a couple years ago but have spent most of my time over at the rapture ready forum. Last week they had an update and my phone and pc don't seem to like it.
My name is Nikkoal and I'm known on rrbb as Koalie. <--- It's a nickname my grandma gave me when I was young and it stuck. :) My friends now call me Koal. Over the years I've had several people try to call me Nikki, but my older sister's name is Mikki, so it's never lasted long. :)

I live in gorgeous Idaho (born and raised,) and I'm married to my best friend of almost 19 years. We have a daughter who's a senior and a son who's in the 7th grade. Two dogs and two cats. Oh, and a beta fish.

We spend a lot of time in the outdoors exploring; hunting, fishing, cycling, boating, skiing, snowshoeing, shed (antler) hunting and more. I love studying Bible prophecy and having fellowship with my online brothers and sisters. I placed my faith in Jesus to forgive my sins when I was 20 years old (I'm 37 now.) Over the years I've had some rocky times in my Christian walk but have experienced the grace and mercy that only come from Jesus and his forgiveness. Praise God that He doesn't forgive as we forgive, but as far as the East is from the West!

Lynn

Hi, Koalie! Nice to see you here at RF. I agree that it's much easier to navigate this forum on the phone due to easier layout. We have a lot of the same members here that are over at RR. Just like over there, the fellowship is sweet, and I enjoy coming here everyday.
So, welcome aboard!

Simon

And a very warm welcome from me, too. You sound like you're going to fit right in.
:hug

And I just love the name. It's reminded me of an old negro-spiritual that I used to sing as a child in Sunday school. It's no longer sung in churches because it's not PC:

There was a poor old Negro, and his name was Happy Joe
And underneath his coal black skin his heart was white as snow
Down in the old log cabin there his mother prayed for him
He gave his heart to Jesus and then began to sing

Chorus:
Come, come to Jesus, come come today
Come, come to Jesus, he'll wash your sins away
And if you're discontented and tired of your sin
Then come, come to Jesus and he will take you in

Last edited:

Koalie

And a very warm welcome from me, too. You sound like you're going to fit right in.
:hug

And I just love the name. It's reminded me of an old negro-spiritual that I used to sing as a child in Sunday school. It's no longer sung in churches because it's not PC:

There was a poor old Negro, and his name was Happy Joe
And underneath his coal black skin his heart was white as snow
Down in the old log cabin there his mother prayed for him
He gave his heart to Jesus and then began to sing

Chorus:
Come, come to Jesus, come come today
Come, come to Jesus, he'll wash your sins away
And if you're discontented and tired of your sin
Then come, come to Jesus and he will take you in
That's very sweet! Thank you for sharing. :hug