Hello! I'm Korean Christian. nice to meet you:)

rafacebook

I just joined here!
i own a small website about bible in korea.
I'm trying to figure out how to go viral on facebook so I thought you
would be the best people to ask!

Anyways... what works. I'm trying to promote my website and I could
use all the help..

thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
re: Hello! I'm korean cristian. nice to meet you:)

An-yeong-ha-se-yo! Welcome to Rapture Forums. If your website is indeed a Bible site, then prayer is the best way of promoting it. God will ensure that you are seen by the proper people. I would be interested in seeing your site. You cannot post a link to it here, at the moment. But if you send me the link by private message, I will check it out.

anath

I Love the Lord

Hi Rafacebook, so glad you have joined us here. Welcome :wave

IamPJ

Hello rafacebook. Nice to have you here.

Meg

Welcome Rafacebook, and Merry Christmas to you.

Betty

Re: Hello! I'm korean cristian. nice to meet you:)

I thought about you yesterday. I attended the Church my son attends for the candle light service. His Pastor is from Korea. He has been in America 12 years.

God bless and keep you.
betty

cspat64

Welcome here. Look like we are diversified here. I'm wondering how many different nationalities we have here on this forum. I myself was born and raised in Thailand.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome here. Look like we are diversified here. I'm wondering how many different nationalities we have here on this forum. I myself was born and raised in Thailand.
Born and raised for the first part of my life in the UK ... Welsh father, British mother. Brought to Canada as a child still in elementary school. Became Canadian citizen. After death of my first wife, married an American who is now a legal resident of Canada.

readyforhome

Born and raise in South Louisiana, and moved to Mississippi where I met my wife. No idea of the exact makeup of my background other than likely English Isles; and a little bit of Native American, mostly Houmas and Choctaw Indians. Heh, there is a tiny little town in Mississippi called Martinville named after my great, great, great, great grandfather. You'll literaly miss it if you blink.:hehheh