Hello from the UK :)

Anewcreationinjesus

Well-Known Member
Hello to one and all from the centre part of England, in fact the furthest away from the sea... I'm blessed to live in a lovely little village with 40 sparrows in the garden, adopted racing pigeons, two guinea pigs, one husband and two kids, one 7 and one nearly 12, and it's great to be all watching together here because time seems very late!!!

I have an incredibly long testimony which I won't go into now, but the Lord has pulled me out of many many scrapes and I truly am a new creation in him!!

Look forward to fellowship on here as things seem to be converging! What with agenda 2030, NAR, the red heifer situation, it truly is a case of standing in the word each day and keeping our eyes peeled! Blessings, Ang :jazzercise:jazzercise:jazzercise
 

Channah

Well-Known Member
Hello to one and all from the centre part of England, in fact the furthest away from the sea... I'm blessed to live in a lovely little village with 40 sparrows in the garden, adopted racing pigeons, two guinea pigs, one husband and two kids, one 7 and one nearly 12, and it's great to be all watching together here because time seems very late!!!

I have an incredibly long testimony which I won't go into now, but the Lord has pulled me out of many many scrapes and I truly am a new creation in him!!

Look forward to fellowship on here as things seem to be converging! What with agenda 2030, NAR, the red heifer situation, it truly is a case of standing in the word each day and keeping our eyes peeled! Blessings, Ang :jazzercise:jazzercise:jazzercise
Welcome! I long for an Full English Breakfast.
 

Anewcreationinjesus

Well-Known Member
Hi thanks for your lovely welcomes :) Hmm yes everyone here likes full English breakfast slightly different, I must say mine has to have bacon, mushroom, hash browns, scrambled egg, cooked tomatoes, toast, best quality sausage, oh yikes I want to go and cook it now but it's nearly 2am here and I've got maybe two thirds ingredients in the kitchen!! :) I do joke about it being a 24 hour cafe here with two hungry kids and lots of animals ..will have to stick to my camomile tea :):coffee
 

TheRedeemed

Well-Known Member
Lovely to have you here, we need to have more UK brothers and sisters joining up.

You will know, the same as I do, that we are still a Christian nation, in spite of what MSM say about us.

Taking all immigrants, from all over the world as a total part of the population, they only total some 2.2% of the total UK population, and loads of those immigrants are from western countries and are Christians too. Not all immigrants are Muslim or anti Christian. So, that leaves 97.8% as mostly Christian people. We’re a long way from becoming totally atheist or unbelieving.

I am in Glasgow, and last week there was a play in a theatre here where the main character was a trans gender Jesus Christ, making a mockery of the nativity story.

There were serious protests and objections, which I was delighted to note. So people do still have reverence and belief in God here.
 

Anewcreationinjesus

Well-Known Member
Am not surprised to hear about the play, it shows how late the time is, and we continue to pray for the gospel to go forth for the people to hear - faith comes by hearing the word of God - I will pray for people involved in the play and those who attended to have a day of salvation!!

We were in Edinburgh last week and I ended up in a dental hospital with a swelled up face and abscess!! It's better now thank God, although Edinburgh itself is lovely, we go there each year, we are in Leicester and the train journey is nearly five hours!! I love the ye olde worlde feel of the place and we did the bus tour :)

Yes it's great to have fellowship on here, also good to have contact with others on our tiny island ..

:wooo:wooo
 

Channah

Well-Known Member
Am not surprised to hear about the play, it shows how late the time is, and we continue to pray for the gospel to go forth for the people to hear - faith comes by hearing the word of God - I will pray for people involved in the play and those who attended to have a day of salvation!!

We were in Edinburgh last week and I ended up in a dental hospital with a swelled up face and abscess!! It's better now thank God, although Edinburgh itself is lovely, we go there each year, we are in Leicester and the train journey is nearly five hours!! I love the ye olde worlde feel of the place and we did the bus tour :)

Yes it's great to have fellowship on here, also good to have contact with others on our tiny island ..

:wooo:wooo
My daughter was in Edinburgh in October she said it was nice.
 
Top