Hello from Tennessee

aldanielle

I've already been posting a few times....thought I might oughta introduce myself! My name is Linda and I am a child of the King! Jesus died and rose again for my sins and accepted me as his in 1968. I have failed Him miserably too many times but He has never left me or forsaken me and He never will, Praise His Name!!

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for having me here! I really enjoy reading and discussing with other believers! :wave
I’m from Tennessee too! Welcome to the forum!

Arwen

Follower of Christ ~ Psalm 143:8-10 ~
I've already been posting a few times....thought I might oughta introduce myself! My name is Linda and I am a child of the King! Jesus died and rose again for my sins and accepted me as his in 1968. I have failed Him miserably too many times but He has never left me or forsaken me and He never will, Praise His Name!!

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for having me here! I really enjoy reading and discussing with other believers! :wave
Hi Linda! Nice to meet you :)

Jonathan

Howdy from Eastern Virginia!

Jonathan

PS - Was born in Eastern TN. If things keep going the way they are here in VA, I might have to move back. Either that or WV.