Hello from Oregon!

Hi everyone! I have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join the group. I don't have a lot of biblical knowledge but I am excited to learn and am glad to be here. Thanks for having me :)

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
We are all learning, no matter what stage of our walk we are in! 1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the LORD! Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Your very "name" tells me you have wisdom in the matter.

:welcome: And jump right in. We are always ready for eager new family members to bless us by their presence. I'm ready to be blessed by you!

Thanks everyone! Mbrown1219 thank you for the encouraging words! I admit I don't feel very wise, lol. I'm ashamed that it has taken me this long to get into the word and learn about our Lord and Savior. However, I am eager to learn and am stoked that we may be the generation that sees the rapture! :hyper:

Raptureholic

Welcome sweetgrace to RF. While other sites and churches may feed mostly on spiritual milk(the basics), you will find out here on RF, you will feed mostly on solid food(God's prophetic word).

Look forward to your posts and comments.

iSong6:3

:wave. Welcome, sweetgrace, happy you joined us. You'll learn a lot here in a short time and enjoy the love of the brothers and sisters too. :meet: