Hello from Oregon & short Testimony

JoyfulSpirit

Hi my name is Shirley . I married my high school sweet heart Neil . We originally met when I was 5 and he was 7. Then didn't see one another for 12 years . We went steady for 2 yrs then engaged for 1 yr . On November 6th we will celebrate 48 yrs of marriage .

We are full time RVers since 2004 . Right now we are boondocking it till 10/1/19 then we will go into the RV Resort for winter . Its part of our camping package we bought before retiring . Can stay 3 wks no cost buy out the 4th wk .

Neil and I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior on 9/16/76 shortly after we moved to Oregon from Connecticut . We have 1 grown daughter named April Anne . Her first name means "fresh new in faith " Anne was my mothers middle name . We have experienced a lot of loss in our lives , April's siblings all 16 of them (including 2 sets of twins ) are in heaven . I will be posting in the Praise part of the forum soon !The Lord has blessed us and carried us through many a trial . -JoyfulSpirit

ItIsFinished!

Hi my name is Shirley . I married my high school sweet heart Neil . We originally met when I was 5 and he was 7. Then didn't see one another for 12 years . We went steady for 2 yrs then engaged for 1 yr . On November 6th we will celebrate 48 yrs of marriage .

We are full time RVers since 2004 . Right now we are boondocking it till 10/1/19 then we will go into the RV Resort for winter . Its part of our camping package we bought before retiring . Can stay 3 wks no cost buy out the 4th wk .

Neil and I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior on 9/16/76 shortly after we moved to Oregon from Connecticut . We have 1 grown daughter named April Anne . Her first name means "fresh new in faith " Anne was my mothers middle name . We have experienced a lot of loss in our lives , April's siblings all 16 of them (including 2 sets of twins ) are in heaven . I will be posting in the Praise part of the forum soon !The Lord has blessed us and carried us through many a trial . -JoyfulSpirit
Welcome my friend!
What an awesome testimony and introduction.
May the Lord bless you immensely.
Much love in Christ.

Brother Scottie.

Last edited:

GotGrace

:howdy
Welcome! You have certainly been through a lot to lose so many children.

Andy C

Welcome to the forum. We also moved to Oregon 3 years ago, which is my wifes home state.

Sorry you have experienced so much grief in your life, as I know that had to be extremely difficult, but the Lord helped carry you through.

We like to RV and Im typing this now in my fifth wheel on the Oregon coast. We always wanted to full time, but life always got in the way....

Congrats on being married for so many years.

Looking forward to exchanging posts with you.

ginka

Hello, fellow full time RVer here! Great testimony!