Hello from east TN

:smack2

I should begin with a heartfelt 'sorry' for the long absence. A certain responsibility goes with becoming a member of a group virtual or 'real*. With that in mind I have to tell you all that I talked to myself for a long time before joining Rapture forum. I mentioned in my intro I wasn't in the best of health. I don't like to muck up, or darken the mood of a forum because of my illness etc. I know this forum is Christian based and how we feel about comforting those who are sick depressed etc, still I am private about those things unless symptoms are very obvious. Even then I am reluctant to explain the reasons for absences etc..... with one exception. That 'one exception' is if my absence(s) could be misinterpreted as not caring or indifferent. I know that the above sounds a little melodramatic but its true. The good news is my health isn't so bad that darkling the mood wont slide on to a total black out, I mean I don't intend to die unless its Gods will! :pray It just means that some days, even some weeks I may not feel well enough to even sit at the computer. (I have a desktop tower system to use as a carrot)***. Well, I just thought I would explain myself …. even if it does sound like an excuse.:heythereTill next time my new friends ...

Star * notes;

* It's so strange to get so attached to virtual people in a virtual forum! Before I started using computers for recreation I thought people who become really emotionally involved with 'chat rooms' and the people in them were a little odd!

** I deleted the ** words, It was confusing, and added even more 'verbiage' to an already 'verbiage' laden post!

*** " (I have a desktop tower system to use as a carrot)" . That means when I am feeling bad but not so bad to stay in bed I use the desk top computer to lure me out of bed, hence a carrot. l could be lazy stay in bed and use a tablet or notebook so I don't have either. If I want to use the PC, I have to motivate, ambulate(?) to my desk.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
:smack2

I should begin with a heartfelt 'sorry' for the long absence. A certain responsibility goes with becoming a member of a group virtual or 'real*.
Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. It sounds like you are part of the human race, dealing with a human condition. We all have our moments of taking breaks here for whatever reason. That being said, you are being prayed for. :)

:pray

Dave

I love your Testimony! I already saw your Goodbye thread so I am praying for you :hug!