Hello, Everyone

Jeri minton

I haven't posted before, just want to say hi, and that I'm glad to find a good place like this..I joined a while back, but have been offline quite a while..In the past I did try to find Christian forums, but ended up being disappointed with the arguing I saw...some places, people would attack others who believed in pre trib rapture, and I don't want to argue with anyone..so, I enjoy reading the posts here.

Jeri minton

Thank you for the welcome, Almost Heaven and ShilohRose.. I'm so glad to have a safe place to come to..God has been my closest friend in the last few years, as I have come to know Him better and better..the first time that I began to study God's Word, I understood the end times the same way that I understand them today,., and I believe that it's through the Holy Spirit that we are guided..I do have peace in believing that the rapture will occur before the great tribulation, and we can encourage each other with that hope..and as I did tell others with different ideas, If Christ wants to take His people through the tribulation, then I will gladly go, but until then, I believe in The Blessed Hope.

GoldenEagle

Hi Jeri :)

I’m new to posting too.

Some subjects and discussions, I guess about anything on any forum, can become very emotive, but in my short time here I have been so impressed by the way things are done here - which I think is an absolute credit to the leadership of this forum and established members.

I can tell I’m already learning and growing from being around here - it’s becoming a real blessing to me in all kinds of ways.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Jeri minton

Hi, GoldenEagle, yes, you're right, things can become emotive , but we want and need a safe place to learn and grow in our Christian faith..and it is a credit to the leadership of this forum that it is safe..In working on creating an avatar, but I think I need to have more posts before I can do that, so I will make an avatar as soon as I can..

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, GoldenEagle, yes, you're right, things can become emotive , but we want and need a safe place to learn and grow in our Christian faith..and it is a credit to the leadership of this forum that it is safe..In working on creating an avatar, but I think I need to have more posts before I can do that, so I will make an avatar as soon as I can..
I'm glad you joined. :)

We are a pre-trib oasis in that the pre-trib rapture timing position is the only one allowed here. The others are off limits per the forum rules. So, you don't have to worry about listening to people arguing other timing positions. We also promote the conservative and fundamental views of the Bible. No apostasy, liberal views, or all roads lead to Heaven nonsense here. Jesus is the focus here and it's been that way for the almost 12 years we have been up on the Internet. :)

As for an avatar you can add one anytime. There are no time limits or probation for new posters. If you need help adding an avatar, you can contact me using the "contact us" link at the bottom of each page in the footer area. Or you can go to the link at the top right hand corner of the forum pages, click on your username, then select avatar, and then upload on via the system. It will replace the "bag person" that serves as the new default avatar. :)

God bless and welcome aboard as we await the blessed hope!

Jeri minton

Thank you, Chris...everything you've said is music to my ears..as I've read and studied God's Word, over the years, has given me a conservative, fundamental outlook,.seeing so many people in the world willing to mislead and confuse others by their opinions was beginning to be a burden.

Jeri minton

Thank you, and I am so glad to be here with all of you..I looked for so long to find a place where people believed and practiced the fundamental truth of God's Word....we all know that people can't be perfect, but with the Lord to guide us, we can grow in grace and knowledge...I don't know how to communicate as well as most people here do, but I'm glad to be learning again.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Thank you, and I am so glad to be here with all of you..I looked for so long to find a place where people believed and practiced the fundamental truth of God's Word....we all know that people can't be perfect, but with the Lord to guide us, we can grow in grace and knowledge...I don't know how to communicate as well as most people here do, but I'm glad to be learning again.
Glad you're here, and you communicate just fine. :)