Hello All!

Heyy! Just thought I'd say hello, found the forums last night and thought it would be good to join and get involved in some discussion! :)
I'm from the United Kingdom, currently in lock down over here! (Booooo!)

It's only recently after studying the rapture that I came to conclusion of the pre trib rapture, an interesting topic that's for sure! Just waiting for that trumpet blast now!!!

Hope you are all well!

TheRedeemed

Hey up, welcome to the forums from wintry Scotland. There's a number of us from the UK on here, you'll probably get to know them as you go.

I am in a tier 4 area in Scotland and it's 100% lockdown for me basically from Friday last week @6PM. No shopping, no visiting, no travel outside your municipal area, all this they say is to allow us to have as near a 'normal' Christmas period as they can permit.

So while we're all in this state, what better way to pass the time than chatting with the brethren and discussing the pre-tribulation rapture that we're all hugely anticipating and watching for....

Hee hee - sister not brother lol :)

I know my user name isn't obvious what gender I am :)

Ahhh Yorkshire - I did a brief stay in Sheffield a couple of years then back over here we moved :) there are a few guys on here from the UK as well :)
Oh, I'm sorry!!!! LOL - good to hear there are people from the UK on here too! I don't have too many Christian friends here in the UK (that are like minded anyway, in regards to end time prophecy etc)

Hey up, welcome to the forums from wintry Scotland. There's a number of us from the UK on here, you'll probably get to know them as you go.

I am in a tier 4 area in Scotland and it's 100% lockdown for me basically from Friday last week @6PM. No shopping, no visiting, no travel outside your municipal area, all this they say is to allow us to have as near a 'normal' Christmas period as they can permit.

So while we're all in this state, what better way to pass the time than chatting with the brethren and discussing the pre-tribulation rapture that we're all hugely anticipating and watching for....
Amen to that!
I heard it's quite strict in scotland, you cannot leave or enter can you?

They are going to have people begging for some kind of 'normality' and taking along with it any kind of God given freedom and rights..
Things seem to be speeding up!

TheRedeemed

Amen to that!
I heard it's quite strict in scotland, you cannot leave or enter can you?

They are going to have people begging for some kind of 'normality' and taking along with it any kind of God given freedom and rights..
Things seem to be speeding up!

Yeah Scotland been under some kind of lockdown since September in various parts, I live in an area that had/has the highest incidents of cases and deaths, North Lanarkshire, so we've been under some strict rules for 2 months already.

You're not allowed to travel outside your local area and certainly not allowed to either come in from or travel out to an area with a lower tier than yours.

Some areas here are tier 1 which is almost 'normal' as, being a sparsely populated country there are areas that Covid-19 hasn't reached at all.

Cross border travel is not banned, but is highly frowned upon in both nations so no England > Scotland or vice versa for just now.

I attended my auntie's funeral in Glasgow on Friday and we were only allowed to have 20 attendees, so lots of the family missed out, had it been on Saturday it would have been only 5 allowed, so we just got the arrangements made in time.

I don't trust either the PM nor the Scottish govt and the way they're all handling this, but then I suppose no govt in the world really knows what to do. So it comes down to 'common sense' really and just keep your distance and don't do anything daft that will increase your chances of catching a dose.

Freedoms and rights have been shockingly easy to remove from the people, in a country that gave the world freedom and parliamentary democracy, I am shocked how easily they inflicted themselves upon us all.

Even if the virus is defeated they will still like to push some unnecessary rules and restrictions on us all. That's the price we pay for allowing them to take full control.

I used to think that the anti Christ would have real trouble getting his plans off the ground as they all rely on having full control of the world's people, now I am not so sure he would encounter too many objections.