Heavy Duty Toolbox

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I need to get a heavy-duty tool box for my garage. One that rolls and possibly has a workspace. I wouldn't mind purchasing it used either. What do you all have? I have a lot of tools/supplies that need to be organized.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I've got a big one with an emblem that says "steel glide" on it and then I have a slightly smaller one. I couldn't find a name on the smaller one. Then I have several tool boxes stuffed full. I've built some work benches out of 2 by 4s and plywood. One large and a smaller one are in the garage and 2 of the smaller ones are out on the deck.

Mine are well enough organized that I know where the stuff is that I use frequently and for the stuff I use more rarely, I usually don't have to search too long before I find what I'm looking for.

Tools are so valuable... it's hard to throw anything out... I think I still have a couple of engine timing lights in a box somewhere that I could probably toss out... but it's hard to part with a tool.

LoudRam77

Believe it or not Harbor Freight has some decent rolling tool boxes, especially for the price. Check them out. As I'm sure you know they can get expensive real fast. Even the used ones hold their value if it's taken care of. I have a few. A couple of Craftsman's and a Husky. Some for work and some for home but if I ever needed a new one I would check out Harbor Freight first.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Believe it or not Harbor Freight has some decent rolling tool boxes, especially for the price. Check them out. As I'm sure you know they can get expensive real fast. Even the used ones hold their value if it's taken care of. I have a few. A couple of Craftsman's and a Husky. Some for work and some for home but if I ever needed a new one I would check out Harbor Freight first.

We don't have a harbor freight in Alaska, so when I travel, if I find I'm near one I'll go walk through the store. I have a lot of stuff I purchased from Harbor Freight over the years. One large socket set I purchased for either $20 or $30 at a Harbor Freight I found on a shelf in Fairbanks for $200... The exact set. It was a heavy duty 3/4" socket and wrench set.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I ended up going with Harbor Freight. I checked them out in the store and they were good quality for a good price and lots of storage. I went with this one.