Heaven is a Real place

BaptistJohn

Heaven is a real place

John 14 1-6
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

We live in a very crazy and troubling world Isaiah 5: 20 by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit said
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

It seems that we are living in an upside down world and a world the seems to be getting crazyer by the day but,
Let me REMIND YOU !
That Heaven is Real place

1.) In a real Direction
Psalm 75: 6
For promotion cometh
neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

Now it only leaves out one direction
North
Scientists tell us that there is a black space in the North part of the Universe and every so often they can see a very bright light coming from this area

2) Heaven is a Real planet

Revelations 20 :16,17
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
( Which is about 1500 miles)

A.) Heaven has real golden streets
B.) Heaven has real rivers, streams, and lakes
C.) Heaven has real mountains, rolling hills, deep valleys, and plush meadows.
D.) Heaven has real trees, flowers, and fields of grass.
E.) Heaven has real animals horses, monkeys and doggies too
F.) I believe that Earth in its pure form ( before sin)
Was a microcosm of Heaven

3.) Heaven has real people there.
2 Corinthians 5: 8
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Revelations 21: 1
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea,

4 ) In Heaven we will never be separated again from our loved ones again

5.) We can all produce a large list of things that will NOT be in Heaven but the Greatest thing about Heaven
Is who will be there.
JESUS

JESUS lily of the VALLEY
JESUS rose of Sharon
JESUS Alpha and Omega
JESUS the Lion and the Lamb
JESUS the great
I AM
JESUS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORD'S !!
JESUS friend of SINNERS
JESUS creator of the Universe
JESUS Savor of my SOUL!!

Philippians 2:10

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Since I was a young child I tried to imagine how wonderful and amazing it will be when I first see our blessed Savor.
So like the song writer wrote

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk, by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When you face is before me
Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE!

1 John 3: 2 & Psalm 17: 15
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Psalm 17: 15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Let none of us be satisfied until we see Jesus in glory and let all of us live like we will in Heaven by living HOLY, Praising Him, Worshipping Him, and invite as many as we can to come with us.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?