Healing

JAYNA

Ok, I know that God heals but all this healing stuff on TV I just can't understand. You know the ones I refer to I'm sure (where there pushing people over it seems). Well I know people who definitely believe in healing and have laid hands on people and say they healed them. Does God use men today to heal? (Outside of doctors). I know God doesn't choose to heal everyone. If its in his will ok, but its not always in his will. I watch all these people jumping up and running around after not having walked in years and I think about so many other good christian people who have suffered for so long with no healing. It also seems to me that if you were healed miraculously after many years of suffering it would be a very humbling thing. I believe I would be on my knees thanking God rather than jumping up and down in front of millions of people.
I have been really confused about this lately. I guess my question would be 'Are there true healers today and how do I know if there real?' Oh, and I am very afraid to judge whether they are true healers or not, because I'm afraid if it does come from God then I would be in the wrong. Would someone please shed some light on this topic for me.

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
Ok, I know that God heals but all this healing stuff on TV I just can't understand. You know the ones I refer to I'm sure (where there pushing people over it seems). Well I know people who definitely believe in healing and have laid hands on people and say they healed them. Does God use men today to heal? (Outside of doctors). I know God doesn't choose to heal everyone. If its in his will ok, but its not always in his will. I watch all these people jumping up and running around after not having walked in years and I think about so many other good christian people who have suffered for so long with no healing. It also seems to me that if you were healed miraculously after many years of suffering it would be a very humbling thing. I believe I would be on my knees thanking God rather than jumping up and down in front of millions of people.
I have been really confused about this lately. I guess my question would be 'Are there true healers today and how do I know if there real?' Oh, and I am very afraid to judge whether they are true healers or not, because I'm afraid if it does come from God then I would be in the wrong. Would someone please shed some light on this topic for me.

God still heals yes, but the junk on T.V. is all for show and money.
God is more in the cleaning business than the healing business, He wants us to clean up our lives as we follow Him.
We are all totally healed in the Millennium, God's word will be fulfilled.

JAYNA

God still heals yes, but the junk on T.V. is all for show and money.
God is more in the cleaning business than the healing business, He wants us to clean up our lives as we follow Him.
We are all totally healed in the Millennium, God's word will be fulfilled.

Thanks Buzz! :thumbup

Back