He Will

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
He Will
By Dennis Huebshman

Today, more than ever, we need to establish a relationship with the Lord God Jehovah; Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The “nay-sayers” will tell you there’s plenty of time, and besides, there’s many ways to Heaven. Some say all religions worship the same god, and Jesus was a good prophet, but is not God Himself. Also, the Bible is just a book of ancient mythical stories, and is not the true word of God, nor is it relevant today. (ESV – all emphasis mine)

First, for me, the Bible is the absolute true word from our Heavenly Father, as He would waste no time on legends or myths. He cannot lie (Titus 1:2), and what He gives us as the absolute pathway to Him is pure truth.

Two verses about this are 2 Timothy 3:16; “All scripture is breathed out by God, and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.” Next is 2 Peter 1:21; “For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”

Of course, it’s obvious that a person must believe the Bible is God’s word, or even the above verses would be foolishness to them. One way to tell if something is true or not is to check the historical records for correctness. Some scholars, far more experienced than I, have stated that during His time on earth, Jesus fulfilled more than 300 prophecies with 100% accuracy. Their calculations state that even if only eight (8) were completed as given, the odds would be 1 in 10 to the 17th power. To fulfill over 300, the number cannot be calculated by human means.

Also, recorded History about the Savior’s time on earth gives proof He actually was here, and is more verifiable than even the life of Pilate. Even so, satan influences many to not accept Jesus.

John 14:6; “Jesus said to him, I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Acts 4:12; “And there is Salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

John 3:18; “Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.”

John 10:30; “I and the Father are One.”

1 John 5:12; “Whoever has the Son, has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.”

Romans 8:1; “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”

And the list could go on and on. Satan will do everything in his power to convince us that this is all bogus. His famous line, “Did God really say?” in Genesis 3 is just as effective today. People would rather believe the lie and enjoy the so-called pleasures of this earth, than to be saved and have an eternal home in Heaven. I used to believe people could not be so deceived, but witnessing the changing attitudes over the past decade has convinced me otherwise. And the trend against Jesus is accelerating daily.

Up to about 35 years ago, my life was on the pathway leading to the White Throne Judgment. My belief was that I believed in Jesus, but never really called out for Him to be my true Savior. Since then, I have learned that my relationship with Him is more valuable than anything else this earth offers. I am pleased to say my wife believes the same way, and we look forward to our eternity with Jesus.

God is not some bearded ancient person sitting on a huge throne figuring ways He can condemn us. Question; who but a loving caring Father would send a valuable part of Himself to a sin-filled lost world to be our only perfect sacrifice that He could accept? Man could never meet the requirement of sinless perfection to satisfy our Father’s demand for purity. In fact, when man turned to sin, it’s amazing that the Father didn’t just destroy us.

Next, why would one-third of the Heavenly Holy Trinity agree to come here to be that sacrifice, knowing full well what He would have to endure? In our frail twisted minds, this would make no sense. However, this is exactly what happened. John 10:18; “No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.”

John 3:16-17; “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. (17) For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.” I’ve already given John 3:18 which gives the consequences for refusing to accept the Son. That is the unforgiveable sin.

In 2 Peter 3:9, we read; “The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness; but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.”

And to top this all off, our only requirement is to receive and accept His Son. Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not of your own doing; it is the gift of God, (9) not a result of works so that no one may boast.”

Jim Reeves wrote and performed a song, “He Will”. As a young teenager, I had the privilege of attending one of His concerts in my home town before his death. I still remember the pleasant voice, and his wonderful personality. Please enjoy the words:

1.) He will open up the doorway, you never knew was there; He will show you many things you knew not how. He will let you know He listens, to your every prayer. He will save you by the mercy of His love

2.) He will guide you through life’s battles, He will give you power; He will answer when you call Him night or day. He will shine His light upon you, in the darkest hours; He will love you and go with you all the way.

3.) He will take you by the hand and lead you as you would a child; down the straight and narrow aisle through satan’s mill. He will take you when the time is right, and in just a little while, He will love you and go with you all the way.

He will give you life eternal; He Will; He Will.

God will accept all who truly calls on His Son to be saved. He will force no one, but allows each of us to choose our eternal destiny. Revelation 19:20, and Revelation 20:10-15 gives the outcome of satan and all who follow him. Anyone who would tell you that no one will be in hell forever, or that hell is not real, has not read and believed these verses. (Matthew 15:41) As I said, God does not waste His time on lies and myths.

All the signs today are getting stronger that the end of this age is very near. For true believers, our final chapter here will end. After the Rapture, this world will go through a 7-year tribulation/wrath period of time, followed by the 1000 year reign of Jesus from Jerusalem. (Revelation 20:1-8)

All who will have received and accepted Jesus prior to the wrath will not be here for any of it. We see the signs today, but what is happening is child-play compared to what is coming. Our reservation is made, and God promised He would honor it when that time comes.

It could be at any moment now, so there’s no time to waste. That’s what satan would like for you to do. Be ready, know that God’s word is absolute truth, and avoid that long line that will be at the Great White Throne. When Paul said it would happen in “the twinkling of an eye” in 1 Corinthians 15:52, he was telling us that we won’t have time to prepare when the call goes out.

Right now would not be too early to receive and accept the Son of the Living God to be your eternal Savior. He will save you – He Will!

Come Lord Jesus!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/he-will/

Back