Hawaii-Based F-22s Scrambled On FAA's Request But Nobody Will Say Why

GHoe

Possibly related to other Hawaiin news, (?) that a Russian surveillance ship was "loitering" in international waters, 13 nautical miles off the coast of Hawaii a few weeks ago. The Russian ship had delayed a missile test in where an attempt to intercept a ballistic missile was to occurr.

The test was eventually carried out however the attempt to intercept the ballistic missile was a failure.

In regard to the scrambling of the 3 F22 Raptors per FAA requests. I have yet to locate any info in regard to why and FAA / US Govt have provided no insight..

Russian presence ? UFO ? Unruly passenger / threat on a commercial plane ?

Maybe something, maybe nothing... The article suggest this isn't worrisome in and of itself but the fact that no info only coming out is suspicious.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...mbled-on-faas-request-but-nobody-will-say-why

Footsteps

It could be a USO (Under Sea Object) merely disguised as Moby Dick. I think it wants to challenge a submarine to a drag race.
Or it could be a real whale protesting the fake news about a whale swallowing a fisherman. A whale's throat is only as wide as an orange - they eat mostly plankton.
Also the media proved its ignorance of Scripture: a whale is a mammal; Jonah was swallowed by a FISH prepared by God.

Footsteps

This is a story I want to hear more news about - very odd!
Accepted: Your comment can be interpreted in two ways:
Normal: The situation is very odd, and you want to hear more about it.
Other: You want to hear more news - of the "very odd" type.
I'm going with "other". I'm coming up a little dry, because I have been trying to predict an exciting outcome for tomorrow's meeting between Biden and Putin, and I can only visualize Biden telling his Cornpop story while Putin struggles to stay awake. I thought Putin may be on his horse at a side-by-side closing statement with Biden, and the overfed horse contributing his own authentic fertilizer during the reporters' Q&A. Too much to hope for. So I'm going back to Moby Dick - I'm sure his contributions are superior, if only by volume.

bigmoose

I have been trying to predict an exciting outcome for tomorrow's meeting between Biden and Putin,
Me too. Trying to imagine what the outcome will be. Putin is smart, cunning, quick witted and opportunistic. I think something will happen. The Soviet press reports afterwards will be interesting I think. 50/50 chance Putin will confront directly on some subject. ... like accuse buy den of human rights abuse of conservative voters.

OnlyHim

I'm going with "other". I'm coming up a little dry, because I have been trying to predict an exciting outcome for tomorrow's meeting between Biden and Putin, and I can only visualize Biden telling his Cornpop story while Putin struggles to stay awake. I thought Putin may be on his horse at a side-by-side closing statement with Biden, and the overfed horse contributing his own authentic fertilizer during the reporters' Q&A. Too much to hope for. So I'm going back to Moby Dick - I'm sure his contributions are superior, if only by volume.
Maybe Putin can have old sleepy Joe take his new dog he got on his birthday for a walk... Or maybe Putin's new dog can take sleepy Joe for a walk...

Footsteps

Me too. Trying to imagine what the outcome will be. Putin is smart, cunning, quick witted and opportunistic. I think something will happen. The Soviet press reports afterwards will be interesting I think. 50/50 chance Putin will confront directly on some subject. ... like accuse buy den of human rights abuse of conservative voters.
So far all I have visualized is Joe suffering a ten minute brain freeze, then saying "Let me ask Jill."

Accepted

Oh yes, odd news fascinates me. This is why I’m glued to videos showing Biden at the G7, trying to look like he knows where he is.

OnlyHim

IF this incident involved something to do with Russia (which we don't know if it did right now) since they have been poking around the islands recently, my guess is that this incident may have just been a little "pre-US/Russia meeting" intimidation game playing.

Footsteps

Maybe Putin can have old sleepy Joe take his new dog he got on his birthday for a walk... Or maybe Putin's new dog can take sleepy Joe for a walk...
I think you're on to something. What if Putin coaxed Biden to ride the horse. Then on signal the horse takes off at a gallop with a recording shouting "The Russians are coming!" and "All hail Prince Vladimir!"

Footsteps

Me too. Trying to imagine what the outcome will be. Putin is smart, cunning, quick witted and eopportunistic. I think something will happen. The Soviet press reports afterwards will be interesting I think. 50/50 chance Putin will confront directly on some subject. ... like accuse buy den of human rights abuse of conservative voters.
At the closing, Putin ought to tell Joe to thank Hunter for his help rerouting their pipeline through Ukraine and add "Tell him that I have bought him a subscription to "Russian Women Seeking American Husbands."