Have you see so many in the world debates about the UFO

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I was talking about this with my cousin yesterday, and when I told him I absolutely believe they are demons, not aliens from other planets, he totally laughed at the idea of it. I dropped the conversation at that point, seeing it was pointless. People believe what they are determined to believe. Many people find it easier to believe they come from other planets than from the spiritual realm. But I don’t understand WHY...

ChildofLight

This news article just came up on The Blaze-

Marco Rubio: There are UFOs flying over US military bases and the gov't has no clue what they are

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) indicated on Monday that there have been several instances in which unidentified aircraft have flown directly over U.S. military bases and the government still has no clue what they were or who was operating them.

"There's stuff flying over military installations and no one knows what it is and it isn't ours," Rubio, who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told TMZ in an impromptu interview at the Reagan National Airport in Arlington, Virginia.

"So for me that's logical [that] you want to know what that is," the senator continued. "I mean, it's common sense, right? If stuff is flying over the top of your most sensitive installations and its not ours and no one knows whose it is, you should find out what it is and tell us."

He went on to add that there could be a "logical explanation," but it's just that at this point, nobody knows.

"Maybe it's another country, and that would be bad news, too," he said.

In its report on the interview, TMZ said, "Our intent was a lighthearted convo, but Rubio got dead-a** serious about the potential danger the U.S. faces from unidentified aircraft flying over our military installations."

The senator's concern likely comports with that of most Americans after finding out the government knows about quite a few more instances of unexplained aerial phenomena than previously understood. That information, however, is set to be shared with the public at some point before the end of summer.

Former President Donald Trump signed legislation into law in December that forces U.S. spy agencies and the Pentagon to disclose what they know about UFOs to the Senate Intelligence and Armed Services Committees within 180 days.

Last Friday, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe previewed the forthcoming report by confirming that "there are a lot more sightings than have been made public."

He noted that officials have tried to find a "plausible solution" for the UFO sightings, but admitted "there are instances where we don't have good explanations for some of the things we've seen."

Talk of UFO sightings has been all over the news lately, especially since the Pentagon announced it had formed a task force to investigate documented instances of unidentified aerial phenomena. That announcement followed the Defense Department's verification of the authenticity of three videos showing encounters between military pilots and UFOs.

LINK-

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rubio...3-23&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I was talking about this with my cousin yesterday, and when I told him I absolutely believe they are demons, not aliens from other planets, he totally laughed at the idea of it. I dropped the conversation at that point, seeing it was pointless. People believe what they are determined to believe. Many people find it easier to believe they come from other planets than from the spiritual realm. But I don’t understand WHY...

Sometimes it's hard for Christians and Jews to understand other people's world views because thought/behavior that doesn't conform/agree with what we know to be truth seems foreign/unnatural/unreasonable/stupid/blind. Especially if someone hasn't lived and worked among non-Judeo-Christians, especially in their majority culture.

The same phenomenon applies to muslims, hindus, etc. because they view their scriptures as truth.

This is why it's sometimes very hard to witness to people with strongly held religious beliefs from very different cultures, hard for countries and cultural groups to get along/negotiate treaties/settlements, etc.

newtofaith

Maybe they are demons but I watched a documentary on Netflix and it was interviewing FBI, CIA, NASA, the pentagon etc and they are ALL in on it. I believe that it is (so far) a man-made concept and deception (to explain away the rapture) but perhaps real demons will take over soon.

alisani

There seems to be a prolific increase in people's interest in anything otherworldly. The paranormal, Bigfoot and other mysterious creatures, UFOs. I think this is partly because people are looking for a distraction from their anxiety and malcontent.

I think it's also indicative of people searching, vainly, to find spiritual answers for their anxieties without having to acknowledge God. All because, within their hardened hearts, they reject a God who, because of His Holiness, is a God of moral absolutes.

Society, especially western society, have become obsessed with a satanic desire to deify themselves. For them, knowledge is the key to open that door. Their quest for knowledge has sadly led to their downfall. They are now ripe to believe anything, EXCEPT the truth.

castcrowns

Many people find it easier to believe they come from other planets than from the spiritual realm. But I don’t understand WHY...
It's interesting how society can shape the mindset of the majority of people.

I remember as a kid decades ago, people who believed in UFOs, regardless of their true origin, were ridiculed as not dealing with a full deck.
Such as these two kids in high school who were given a wide berth. The boy claimed to be an alien, an his sister claimed to be a witch.

At this same time, it was claimed that demons do not exist.
There were even claims that the demoniacs that Jesus healed were only mentally ill. Claimed that the demonic explanation of those scriptures were accredited to demons because mental illness was not well understood in biblical times.

I was close to a sane Christian family who had some encounters with UFOs.
The couple were enroute to Florida and planned to spend the night in Pascagoola, MS.
It was after dark, and they saw some strange lights in the sky and something that looked like huge cobwebs hanging down from the sky.
When they reached their motel, everyone was outside looking at this strange sight.
This is a very well documented event.

They lived on the outskirts of their town.
One evening, their teenage son heard something unusual and went out doors to investigate.
He saw a large, cigar shaped object flashing red and blue lights hovering over the hedgerow.
When he approached it to get a closer look, he said it took off so fast, it was if it instantly disappeared.

They were concerned that I would think they were nuts when they told me. But I had known them long enough to believe they were sincere about what they saw.

You are correct that people will believe what they want to believe.
As I illustrated in this post, there was a time when society laughed at people who claimed they saw UFOs.
But now many people not only believe this phenomenon, they seek it.
But they still reject the demonic connection, which IMO is part of the Great Deception.

castcrowns

Hollyweird has been very effective in shaping public opinion about unearthly beings.

Classis examples: The 1950s version of War of the Worlds. Martians are evil. They even killed a Catholic priest who was trying to make peace with them.

Twenty some years later, the first Star Wars movie. Followed by Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The latter still gives me the creeps, though, regardless of how benevolent they are portrayed.

Flyfisher

Well I have had the distinction of having had a conversation with a young girl that was possessed. She had been taken out of the real satanist organization not this crap you see in TV trying to put up statues etc. She was supposed to have been a breeder for sacrificial babies. Physiologists had diagnosed her with sever mental issues. Her foster parents were warned to lock their door at night as one told them she will try to kill you.

I had the distinction of being just a few years older than her and she developed a crush on me. She was the ward of my best friends grand parents so I saw her every now and again. What the physiologists did not take into account. This tiny little girl went into a fit once and it took 4 grown men to hold her down. Then there was the time she picked up a frying pan they were frying chicken in and did not even flinch or get burned by it. Then I had the chance to have a fairly long private talk with her and I never want to be in that situation again. She eventually had to be put in a mental hospital as they could no longer manage her.
I have also read accounts of converts from satanism that back up what I saw in this young girl.

So I have no doubt people, animals and things can be possessed.
People want to deny the spiritual realm so that can only leave the lie that this is all alien interference.

alisani

Well I have had the distinction of having had a conversation with a young girl that was possessed. She had been taken out of the real satanist organization not this crap you see in TV trying to put up statues etc. She was supposed to have been a breeder for sacrificial babies. Physiologists had diagnosed her with sever mental issues. Her foster parents were warned to lock their door at night as one told them she will try to kill you.

I had the distinction of being just a few years older than her and she developed a crush on me. She was the ward of my best friends grand parents so I saw her every now and again. What the physiologists did not take into account. This tiny little girl went into a fit once and it took 4 grown men to hold her down. Then there was the time she picked up a frying pan they were frying chicken in and did not even flinch or get burned by it. Then I had the chance to have a fairly long private talk with her and I never want to be in that situation again. She eventually had to be put in a mental hospital as they could no longer manage her.
I have also read accounts of converts from satanism that back up what I saw in this young girl.

People want to deny the spiritual realm so that can only leave the lie that this is all alien interference.
I'm not surprised when non Christians deny the reality of satan. But I think it is dangerous when believers and/or the church deny demonic possession, oppression and harassment. How can they ignore or minimize such an important aspect of the ministry of Jesus?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Exorcism/casting out of demons (whichever your church calls it).

An excellent book on the subject is Pigs in the Parlor.

As we get closer, this will be more and more important. Believers during the Tribulation . . .

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

I haven't read the book of Enoch, because I really feel the need to keep myself within the canon of scripture. That said, I do see a significant ramping up of this UFO talk...and what makes it significant is that for the first time, the military and government are involved in this discussion.

I can see how satan has been working up to this throughout the centuries....there are even strange cave paintings that look like UFOs.

There seems to be a suspense....It looks like they are gearing up for a big reveal soon. And I am pretty convinced that this lie will be foundational for the strong delusion to come. What better way for satan to make people not believe in God and His truth, than to make them believe a lie about their own humanity?

Years ago, I read Whitley Streiber's book (the name escapes me at the moment) on his "alien abduction". I remember thinking at the time that it seemed to smack of what Christians of pre-modern times called encounters with demons. There are a LOT of stories of "alien abduction" by people who are more or less credible folk, for it not to be a real phenomenon--but, I don't think the "aliens" are beings from elsewhere in the physical universe. Christians who have been "abducted" will describe encounters where they tell the "aliens" to go in the name of Jesus and the "abduction" illusion immediately stops. They find themselves suddenly back in their beds, just the way they were when they fell asleep. Satan is upping his game because he knows that his time is short.

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Years ago, I read Whitley Streiber's book (the name escapes me at the moment) on his "alien abduction". I remember thinking at the time that it seemed to smack of what Christians of pre-modern times called encounters with demons. There are a LOT of stories of "alien abduction" by people who are more or less credible folk to it not be a real phenomena--but, I don't think the "aliens" are beings from elsewhere in the physical universe. Christians who have been "abducted" will describe encounters where they tell the "aliens" to go in the name of Jesus and the "abduction" illusion immediately stops. They find themselves suddenly back in their beds, just the way they were when they fell asleep. Satan is upping his game because he knows that his time is short.
"Communion." I saw the movie when I was young and it scared me half to death.

Ozzie2008

I've always thought that UFOs were/are Demons to trick people into believing life on other planets and try to make nonbelievers from knowing the truth of the Bible and plant seeds of doubt within their mind.

But one glaring issue is that they're no clear pictures of UFOs, yet we have the technology between video with absolute clarity to record fast moving objects in slow mo, and cameras that can zoom out to the craters of the moon in high definition and the hubble telescope that can see planetary bodies light-years away but not one single clear photo of a UFO, I don't think UFOs are extraterrestrial at all or man made, but possibly actual demons that try to mess with people, it's one good reason why all the videos and photos always turn out blurry because they don't belong in the physical world but the spiritual realm.

That's my opinion about UFOs anyways.
I agree absolutely with this post. To streak through the sky at 4,000 miles per hour, then come to a complete stop, followed by a perfect right angle turn is impossible with our current technology (and will probably always be), but very possible in the demonic spiritual world.

Ozzie2008

Or how about this take on things? With all of the "aliens out there in the millions of galaxies" as many would have us believe, where would Jesus fit in with this supposed reality? Would he have to die on the cross for millions of sinful worlds as he did here on earth 2,000 years ago. I think not. And you can bet that the father of lies would be attacking any civilization anywhere in the universe in an attempt to wreck God's plans and spread his sinful nature and lies to other worlds. So I don't buy the theory that there is other life on other planets!

Flyfisher

Or how about this take on things? With all of the "aliens out there in the millions of galaxies" as many would have us believe, where would Jesus fit in with this supposed reality? Would he have to die on the cross for millions of sinful worlds as he did here on earth 2,000 years ago. I think not. And you can bet that the father of lies would be attacking any civilization anywhere in the universe in an attempt to wreck God's plans and spread his sinful nature and lies to other worlds. So I don't buy the theory that there is other life on other planets!
That is why scientist are so desperate to prove life on other planets. In their minds this would be proof there is no God. Same reason they push to prove the evolution theory. If evolution were true, proof there is no God. Most of science today is trying to disprove God but ultimately they have been unable to prove either alien life or evolution though they would have you believe they have.