Have you see so many in the world debates about the UFO

Dragontiger777

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...ithout-a-sonic-boom/ar-BB1eOKmE?ocid=msedgntp

This really so annoying to me because of fake news and also they (unbelieve person grasp like fish or folly or idiots) believe the UFO come soon. To me laugh myself and knew that the UFO is the satan working cause the people believe.

There are so many that they never know that is ancient of person (Enoch) knew and know that is fake, but he walk with the God and took (rapture) to with them. my main concerned is that there is so many that they not know about that time of Enoch period; he saw so many. Anyway then Noah (and his 7 people) saved by the Flood from God.

Destroy everything to buried. Cause the Satan upsetting later on the Satan rebuilding same problem from that time of Noah. Therefore there will/shall be tribulation become worse.....

Admin.

up to you decision to remove this or not, there shall show so many crazy or whacko debate about Enoch. All I know that left Enoch wrote message similar to today about the UFO.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...ithout-a-sonic-boom/ar-BB1eOKmE?ocid=msedgntp

This really so annoying to me because of fake news and also they (unbelieve person grasp like fish or folly or idiots) believe the UFO come soon. To me laugh myself and knew that the UFO is the satan working cause the people believe.

There are so many that they never know that is ancient of person (Enoch) knew and know that is fake, but he walk with the God and took (rapture) to with them. my main concerned is that there is so many that they not know about that time of Enoch period; he saw so many. Anyway then Noah (and his 7 people) saved by the Flood from God.

Destroy everything to buried. Cause the Satan upsetting later on the Satan rebuilding same problem from that time of Noah. Therefore there will/shall be tribulation become worse.....

Admin.

up to you decision to remove this or not, there shall show so many crazy or whacko debate about Enoch. All I know that left Enoch wrote message similar to today about the UFO.
I haven't read the book of Enoch, because I really feel the need to keep myself within the canon of scripture. That said, I do see a significant ramping up of this UFO talk...and what makes it significant is that for the first time, the military and government are involved in this discussion.

I can see how satan has been working up to this throughout the centuries....there are even strange cave paintings that look like UFOs.

There seems to be a suspense....It looks like they are gearing up for a big reveal soon. And I am pretty convinced that this lie will be foundational for the strong delusion to come. What better way for satan to make people not believe in God and His truth, than to make them believe a lie about their own humanity?

newtofaith

The military and government have ALWAYS been involved in the UFO talk. Think about Roswell and all the UFO narrative that came out just before Israel was made a nation. There are many documentaries with members from the pentagon, NASA, FBI etc that are talking about UFOs.
It's all part of the drama of course.
To me I will be doing cartwheels when I hear a really big UFO news. I think it is a clear indication that we could be out of here soon.

The first time I found a 'connection' between end-time events and UFOs was in a book I read many years ago (titled 'The Hidden Dangers Of The Rainbow') about the new age cult.

Apparently the new agers will claim that the rapture was the result of their 'UFO friends' removing all the 'dangerous, fundamentalist, non-conformist Christians' from the earth so that there could finally be peace.

Now, many years later, this 'ridiculous' explanation seems a lot more plausible - in light of the fact that there have been dozens of alien and UFO movies, series and documentaries over the past 20\30 years (apparently a large majority of Hollywood's profits come from sci-fi movies) and it is no longer even possible to warn people that "God will smite the wicked" now that the Internet with it's virtually unlimited supply of information is available to the whosoever and everyone is now 'so informed'!
Apparently a growing number of (younger) people are convinced that aliens will save mankind! In fact, recent surveys reveal that there are more people who believe in aliens than those who believe in God!

A hypothetical scenario: a large extraterrestrial 'ship' lands in a major city; the humanoid beings have far superior and advanced technology and are able to cure all the worst diseases; who needs 'God' anymore? This is just one example of a 'great delusion' which would make people hate God with His (ancient) moral code.

So no - I am not at all surprised that the 'powers to be' are finally admitting that UFOs may be real or that there is some truth to many of the alien\UFO conspiracy theories that have been doing the rounds. I have not a shred of doubt that these are all the works of the great deceiver who will play his biggest card during the end-times to take as many people as possible to a lost eternity.

Tom99

I've always thought that UFOs were/are Demons to trick people into believing life on other planets and try to make nonbelievers from knowing the truth of the Bible and plant seeds of doubt within their mind.

But one glaring issue is that they're no clear pictures of UFOs, yet we have the technology between video with absolute clarity to record fast moving objects in slow mo, and cameras that can zoom out to the craters of the moon in high definition and the hubble telescope that can see planetary bodies light-years away but not one single clear photo of a UFO, I don't think UFOs are extraterrestrial at all or man made, but possibly actual demons that try to mess with people, it's one good reason why all the videos and photos always turn out blurry because they don't belong in the physical world but the spiritual realm.

That's my opinion about UFOs anyways.

Rocky Rivera

I've never read the Book of Enoch, but I'll interview the man in person when I get to Heaven and we'll compile a book together from that interview. That way we'll have a real book of Enoch. There's been way too many alien shows about people disappearing coming out on Netflix lately preparing people for the explaining away of the Rapture.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I've never read the Book of Enoch, but I'll interview the man in person when I get to Heaven and we'll compile a book together from that interview. That way we'll have a real book of Enoch. There's been way too many alien shows about people disappearing coming out on Netflix lately preparing people for the explaining away of the Rapture.
Yeah i noticed this on netflix as well,a lot of shows being released about humans get abducted by aliens and they come back with some alien alterations that give them enhanced skills to solve crimes or fight what they perceive to be evil enemies .

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I've always thought that UFOs were/are Demons to trick people into believing life on other planets and try to make nonbelievers from knowing the truth of the Bible and plant seeds of doubt within their mind.

But one glaring issue is that they're no clear pictures of UFOs, yet we have the technology between video with absolute clarity to record fast moving objects in slow mo, and cameras that can zoom out to the craters of the moon in high definition and the hubble telescope that can see planetary bodies light-years away but not one single clear photo of a UFO, I don't think UFOs are extraterrestrial at all or man made, but possibly actual demons that try to mess with people, it's one good reason why all the videos and photos always turn out blurry because they don't belong in the physical world but the spiritual realm.

That's my opinion about UFOs anyways.
Back when I believed in this junk, I saw footage of a supposed craft that would knock your socks off. It was distant, yes...but in broad daylight...it was cropped film and therefore zoomed in, and you could see the object was metallic, and the glint of the sun on it. It was shaped like a smooth disc, and hovering....then suddenly shot out of the frame at what "they" said was faster than the speed of sound. It was so fast, it looked like it almost disappeared, but When they slowed the footage down, you could see it streaking away.

When I first got saved, I struggled a little, because I could not reconcile my new Christianity with what I had seen. I went and found a book at the Christian bookstore, that clearly explained that these presentations are demonic. That settled it for me. Either they are demons in actual flying machines, or some sort of produced image. But they absolutely are not extraterrestrials from other planets.

Strangely, I can no longer find that footage anywhere.

DWB

Government going to release a report by June 1 showing what they know. Or at least that is what is being reported.
I heard about this report today. Evidently there are recordings/tapes/data showing crafts performing feats of impossible speeds and maneuvers. G-forces that a human could not survive. I'll believe it when I see it, although between the govt and hollywood anything can be made to seem real.

antitox

It's no different than all those folks that wanted to storm Area 51 to see "them aliens." We all know that Area 51 is a black project building that makes cutting edge aircraft and the like. It's not an alien storage facility. That's all fairy tale. Yes, I have watched alien movies just for the sci-fi effect. But I know we don't have ET's running around. This story about ET's is never going to stop getting pedaled. I am sure they will use it after everybody gets raptured. If an alien did get discovered then they would not be able to assume the unknown. After all, they have to come up with some kind of explanation for it because it will be a major deal when we all disappear.

castcrowns

I haven't read the book of Enoch, because I really feel the need to keep myself within the canon of scripture.
I have a suggestion for how to read the Book of Enoch:

I don't consider it Holy Spirit Inspired, either. But it should be treated more like an ancient historical account written by a man, such as Herodatus or Josephus. Both of these historians wrote about events that were mentioned in the Bible.

The reason why those historians are given more credibility than Enoch is because their lifetimes occurred this side of the Flood.
The Pre-Flood era is incorrectly considered to be only myth, but keep in mind that Enoch is a direct ancestor of Jesus Christ.

Last edited: